***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People think Katic is overrated because they think Gerrard doesn't rate him. But when you look at the performances that they have actually given in matches then Katic has barely put a foot wrong and it was baffling when he was suddenly dropped and nobody could tell why. Been far more consistent and solid in actual games when Worrall has made plenty of mistakes yet remains in the team.

If he's been poor behind closed doors then fine but on the park, in what we see, Katic has been better than Worrall. 

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

You want him to move out of position into right or left back to deal with diagonals?

Gerrards handling him imo. In fact his Rangers career so far is going exactly how Gerrard predicted it would when he was signed, young lad, ups and downs, being managed with care.

Dealing with them is what I meant.

Hopefully we'll start to see the best of him next season onwards.

Since Katic came in we’ve conceded one goal, a dodgy penalty against Cowdenbeath.  Joke he’s been dropped.  To say he’s overrated is nonsense, he keeps things simple and defends well.  

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

As has every single player in that team

Worrall has been a bombscare at st johnstone away livingston away dundee away kilmarnock away and even the hibs game at easter road he made a very sloppy backpass in the last few minutes that nearly resulted in a goal. 

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Worrall has been a bombscare at st johnstone away livingston away dundee away kilmarnock away and even the hibs game at easter road he made a very sloppy backpass in the last few minutes that nearly resulted in a goal. 

Do you fancy him..??:tongue:

After 1 month out let’s rush Goldson back into this game, fair enough if you want him back in but don’t drop the best of the 2 other defenders!

I thought Katic’s return was a turning point for us where we’d get Goldson back and have the 2 of them being rock solid again for the remainder of the season sadly Gerrards insistence to pick Worrall will cost us 55

2 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I honestly think there is a clause in the loan deal with forest that Worrall has to play a certain amount of games but tbh I don’t think there’s much between Worrall and Katic 

Miles apart, Katic is a player and Worrrall is a mongo

Archived