***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, MikeBlue said:

Considering that last time we played them our only available striker was Sadiq and we still should have won..

This time we have Morelos, Defoe and Lafferty

The last time we played them was a defeat at ibrox with Morelos upfront until he saw red. They scored after 5 mins and we were quite frankly shite against them again

1 hour ago, MikeBlue said:

Considering that last time we played them our only available striker was Sadiq and we still should have won..

This time we have Morelos, Defoe and Lafferty

That is a lie and having Lafferty even on our bench is damaging to our chances of a win 

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

The last time we played them was a defeat at ibrox with Morelos upfront until he saw red. They scored after 5 mins and we were quite frankly shite against them again

Oops, and I was at that match as well.

Bit hungover this morning...

In the semi final we started with Flanagan, Ejaria, Sadiq and Coulibaly in the team and Arfield on the bench. 

We will be a more advanced team with Barasic, Arfield, Morelos and Mccrorrie in the starting line up, plus we now have Candeias and Kent on form, back up from Defoe and Lafferty available and Katic seems more assured.

Goldson is the big loss, hoping he makes it.

20 hours ago, bluenoz said:

We need to keep all 11 players on the park this time. I love McCrorie but he never seems too far away from a red card to me. We need a disciplined Morelos as well. Seemed a little petulant again today.

56 appearances over three seasons, 2 red cards 9 yellow ? 

Don’t see any problem with McCrories discipline tbh mate. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

56 appearances over three seasons, 2 red cards 9 yellow ? 

Don’t see any problem with McCrories discipline tbh mate. 

I'd be more worried about morelos. Already been sent off twice against the sheep. They'll be targeting him for sure.

Hope he sticks one past them. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'd be more worried about morelos. Already been sent off twice against the sheep. They'll be targeting him for sure.

Hope he sticks one past them. 

Last two years Alfredo has played 93 times for Helsinki and Rangers, he’s been sent off 3 times, one was rescinded. I’m more worried about refs being  influenced by the fake fenian media narrative surrounding Alfredo.

stats are from soccerbase.com don’t know how reliable that.

McGregor 

Tav         McAuley     Katic       Barisic

McCrorie

Candeias     Arfield.    Jack       Kent

Morelos

Dont think we should start Davis or Defoe, As much as I want to see 2 up front, stick with a familiar team get a few goals then bring them on.

Archived