• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would ideally like to play a 4/3/3 with

McGregor
Tav / Worral / Katic / Barisic
Arfield / Jack / Mccrorie
Candeias / Morelos / Kent

Second choice would be a 4/4/2 (preferably a diamond with Arfield at the peak and Jack holding) with

Mcgregor
Jack
Candeias / Arfield / Kent
Morelos / Defoe

I would expect either side to get the win and maybe Defoe's experience would be useful.  I definitely do not want to see Davis in the team.  He may come good but he is definitely not ready for this fixture.  The key for me is having Kent / Barisic down one side and Candeias / Tav down the other.  They should provide enough service to the strikers to get the goals that win the games.  When we play systems without wide players we become too predictable.

5 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

1-0 the gers with an 91st minute dubious penalty, push a few taigs over the edge and keep the Samaritans busy

We will not get another pen this season, even if it is a stone wall leg breaker.

Just now, pcbear said:

We will not get another pen this season, even if it is a stone wall leg breaker.

Always seems to be the way when decisions go for us. The media narrative blows them out of proportion, which will obviously have some impact on the referees and decisions we get going forward. They're only human and won t want the flack.

16 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

3-0 Gers with 3 penalties🇬🇧🇬🇧 

Please, please let this happen just for shit's and giggles. Would be funny as fuck.

12 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Imagine the anger. 

The meltdown would be of monumental proportions if we got another 2 or 3 pens on Wednesday night. 

Can only imagine the general levels of rage and seethe in this country if it were to happen :lol:

7 hours ago, RDB14 said:

Would ideally like to play a 4/3/3 with

McGregor
Arfield / Jack / Mccrorie
Candeias / Morelos / Kent

Second choice would be a 4/4/2 (preferably a diamond with Arfield at the peak and Jack holding) with

Mcgregor
Jack
Candeias / Arfield / Kent
Morelos / Defoe

I would expect either side to get the win and maybe Defoe's experience would be useful.  I definitely do not want to see Davis in the team.  He may come good but he is definitely not ready for this fixture.  The key for me is having Kent / Barisic down one side and Candeias / Tav down the other.  They should provide enough service to the strikers to get the goals that win the games.  When we play systems without wide players we become too predictable.

Pretty sure he’ll go with that first line up.  

Its solid & has done the business when the pressure was on at home against the tarriers.  

Additionally we really need our subs to come on & start impacting the game more.   

Archived