G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The Sheep are in meltdown 

That's not because of the decisions tonight .Thats your fuckpig media 

Even Walker has said every decision is correct 

They are now showing the build-up to be offside. Playing to the whistle will be conveniently forgotten...

You won’t see many better goals this season than Morelos’ 2nd. Touch and finish was top class. We are playing no where near our best, if we step up a gear it could be 5 or 6 on the cards. Also won’t see a clearer penalty than that but no doubt folk will be greetin about it in the papers.

Good mentality shown after they equalised as well

Just now, psb07158 said:

Running his fuckin mouth the other day about Alfredo Morelos and backing Defoe over him

Guy needs to get a grip of his life ffs Alfredo is our best player

Must be close between him and Kent. We looked so undangerous (new word) while Kent was out injured.

Just now, harlands plater said:

Gordon Smith calls the penalty “harsh”. 

With friends like that..

He didn't say that. That is the BBC headline editors input.

He said it can seem harsh, but his hands n an unnatural position - I agree that McKenna didn't mean that at all.

But.... its as stick on a "unnatural position" hand ball penalty as I have ever seen. It was 100% a penalty.

Great first half. We haven't been perfect but I'm certainly not complaining. Morelos and Kent have been fantastic. Delighted that Morelos is making a mug of that overrated Frankenstein McKenna who made an absolute arse of himself for the penalty. As for this offside pish Goldson has his arm stuck out, the rest of his body is line with Aberdeen's last man.

Archived