***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We have a stronger team now so are capable of beating these cunts. I expect the full 5 penalties if the ref is fair minded this time.

We should have beat them in all the games they have also improved as well so will be a tough game.

1 hour ago, NetherburnBear said:

I'am confident we will beat the sheep, we should have beat them in the previous games and with a little more luck in front of the goal 2 or 3 nil. This is one of the most important games so far so I hope they go into the game with the correct attitude. #55

Just been looking back at the last game at ibrox.

We were missing Kent, Arfield and Barisic. With the added quailty they will bring, I think we'll break them down this time. 

Don't want to state the obvious but this is huge.

It's quite a simplistic view but the fortunes of us and celtic domestically this season could be put down to games against this mob. There are plenty of games that we have dropped points in but we seem to have really struggled against aberdeen where celtic haven't.

We've dropped 5 points against them in the league compared to celtic who have picked up 6/6. Then you take into consideration the league cup were we lost that semi and they beat them in final.

Basically we need to turn it around against these jokers and remember we outplayed them with 10 men at their own ground for 80 minutes and that we picked up 10/12 points against them last season.

Back to the 4-3-3 for this game for me.

As previously said, a must win game. We’ve got to be brave in this game and go for it. High press right from the start and impose ourselves on the game. I appreciate it will be difficult but we have to be beating teams like this if we want to challenge for the league. It’s going to be a difficult watch probably but I think we’ll sneak it . 

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Maybe he could answer it?

McKenna is also unavailable. 

I thought it was obvious, to be honest, I actually wondered why anyone asked as anyone watching the games know Morelos struggles against him. 

Good that he's unavailable.

This one is bothering me.

4-3-3 with Alfredo up top on his own. For me that would be safest to get the result.

However with the recent formation changes I think we are in for a shock in selection. Gerrard is certainly up to changing things and as we have seen previously, it matters not who the oppo are.

I suppose if there is a shock in selection, we should still beat those cunts.

Praying SG doesnt think we can get away with playing the same team we played on Saturday because we won 4-0, surely he cant be that naive.  

4-3-3. Same team that played v Livi for me. 

Edit: One of the most important things for me in this is that Ross McCrorie starts.

Archived