***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

53 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

We owe them a right doing, it’s a real chance to show the title race is far from over so hopefully we do ourselves justice.

Agree mate but would happily come up the road with a 1-0 and no injuries... (3/4 would be icing on the cake 😆)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

After the whole media outcry the last few days about how refs are biased towards us (I can name umpteen game changing decisions against us in last few seasons) I can see madden giving us fuck all tbh

Has he ever? :lol: 

I would be more confident if we'd scored more freely tbh (and not just penalties). I don't think Davis should start and not sure Defoe and Morelos will be a goer. Just need to win this one.....be it an 89th minute winner after the ball goes in off two posts and the keepers arse!

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Naw we fail to win its done.  There is absolutely no chance we will pull back a 9 point gap, you’re kidden yourself on if you think we could. 

We are not going to go throughout the rest of the season undefeated. Therefore by your logic we have already lost the league. It doesn’t matter if we lose the three points at Aberdeen, or against Hamilton or against Hibs.

My point was simply we might lose any of the rest of the games, but so might they. If we did lose to Aberdeen and they lost their next match would it still be done, even though we are still six behind? 

FWIW I think it’s highly unlikely we are winnning the league this year - Killie was the one that stopped all our momentum. However, until we are mathematically fucked I’ll still support the team and believe we have a chance.

6 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

The SPFL have given travelling fans some really nice and inconvenient times to watch Rangers play Aberdeen at Pittodrie this season.

A Sunday in August at 12.30 then a Wednesday night in February. WTF is this all about.

They’ve been gave 3 midweek games at us in a row as well the cunts

8 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Has he ever? :lol: 

I would be more confident if we'd scored more freely tbh (and not just penalties). I don't think Davis should start and not sure Defoe and Morelos will be a goer. Just need to win this one.....be it an 89th minute winner after the ball goes in off two posts and the keepers arse!

Totally agree and because he’s a prod he goes out of his way to give decisions against us to prove he’s not biased.

totally agree he has to go with the same team that played against livi so back to the 433.

must win and about time we beat them scum sheep cunts 

Really nervous about this game tbh its always a war up there and whoever is in charge of it is gonna be under the pump big time. Every decision will be looked at 200+ times so its best no to give it.

I hope am just being para but we need to be on top form to get the 3points we ain't getting any potential game changing decisions in our favour.

The hatred being whipped up by the fenian media against any referee that gives us anything is just fuckin ridiculous , country is a joke.

We are going to have to score at least 3 tomorrow because its a stick on we are getting at least one sent off and any dodgy decisions , penalty claims are all going to go against us.

Archived