***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I managed to stay seated but it was very difficult, especially when I saw 7 minutes going up. :happy: 

Was watching on a YouTube link that had a shit pic and was about 3mins behind normal time. My mates were watching it on tv and kept texting me when something was happening and I was dreading looking at my fuckin phone !! 

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

image.thumb.jpeg.87657ee83f58fb219b2e8452e1c9bfc8.jpeg

Don't care how we won it, we won it, we are not going to be allowed to win anything without controversy, confrontation and condemnation, so bring it on you hating rhat bhastards ! WE ARE THE PEOPLE !:thumbup:

Yes he scored a great goal, I was a wee but concerned that he would get roughed up with these hammer throwers but I was wrong and happy to say that when he scored. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Tbh mate, I switch over to this as soon as the game is finished, I can't be arsed listening to these gravy train wankers on sky or bt sport. Alot of times i mute the commentary aswell its that bad.

Fair point but you just missed McInnes saying ‘aye McKenna is looking a bit sheepish in there’ :-)...🐑🐑 

Archived