***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Listening to BBC Radio Scot,they're fu*king hurting that we won,harping on about Mo and MacGregor ffs,hardly a mention of McKenna,b'tards.

Regardless of what any other teams do Its all about Rangers nothing else for them to think about. When we get 55 they will go into full blown meltdown cant wait. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can a just say before all the clamor to sign this sheep player and that sheep player, they only need to turn it on a couple of games a season.

Playing us or the taigs is a cup final to them, a win or a draw is a cup final win to them so enough with all this pish.

Our player's on the other hand have the pressure of winning Every game, they can't always be consistent in every game.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

McIness actually asking for Morelos not to be rescinded 

A sure sign it should be rescinded. 

If he thought it was a clear, deserved red, he wouldn’t have even felt the need to talk about the possibility of it being rescinded.

There is no doubt Morelos kicked him in the baws. Madden evened it up to prevent more controversy. Not sure it's a red card. Both penalties correct. So decent ref day I thought

Until then Morelos and Kent were magnificent. Thought Worral was decent and thought McCrorie looked lost at times in the second half. 

Defoe doesn't miss those. Brilliant Rangers!!

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Was watching on a YouTube link that had a shit pic and was about 3mins behind normal time. My mates were watching it on tv and kept texting me when something was happening and I was dreading looking at my fuckin phone !! 

Now that must have been hellish mate, and unfortunately what I will have to do on Sat v Killie. I have Sky Sports on Virgin and you get BT for the same price but I am not paying these other wankers. 

1 minute ago, Vision said:

Can a just say before all the clamor to sign this sheep player and that sheep player, they only need to turn it on a couple of games a season.

Playing us is a cup final to them, a win or a draw is a cup final win to them so enough with all this pish.

Our player's on the other hand have the pressure of winning Every game, they can't always be consistent in every game.

Fixed that for you

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Derek hasn't seen it, think it's might be two red cards, but hasn't seen it. Derek also hopes that the authorities don't rescind the Morelos red. 

What?

Correct. Quite unbelievable. He sounded fairly balanced for a change before that nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

FFS McInnes what a fucking cunt you truly are, thank fuck you said no to the biggest job you will ever be offered. 

What a bitter arsehole that mcinnes is.

Actually asking for morelos red card not to be rescinded.

Bullet dodged when he said no. 

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Rather say clever. Anyone on that pitch who knows what they're doing and how to handle that kind of match it's him.

Don’t really see putting yourself in a position where you can be sent off for deliberately and needlessly going in high on a player clever.

5 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Thought the mcgrogor incident was stupid for him. Could of eaisly lost the points with that kind of challenge. Was no need at such a crucial point in the game. 

Thought that was more of a red card than the Buffalos 

Archived