***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Brown, Naismith and previously Griffiths did/do just as much if not worse than Morelos does, the media narrative about his petulance is becoming a complete and utter witch hunt.

Witch hunt based on fear mate. They know how good he is. Best striker in the league right now. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Honestly it's minor and if McKenna doesn't react then I bet no cards come out.  I seem to recall a certain Morelos reacting to a minor thing from McKenna and ONLY Morelos going off.  Yet tonight it was basically the other way round except McKenna reacted MUCH worse and they both go off.

Agreed, it is minor....and not a red...but these days you just can't put your studs on another grounded players balls! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Watched the game in a bar in Benalmadena which had more TV screens than you can shake a stick at. Majority showing the Everton game and one showing El Classico with two screens at the far end with one corner showing the Rangers game and the other corner showing their game.

There was four of us there , myself and a bloke from the Shankill and two tarriers. All four of us watching the Rangers game. The fuckers are completely obsessed. 

They are not normal. :lol:

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

3-2 last season was on as well

Surely it would only be bears watching tonight on that channel mate .

Can you imagine the scum were playing the sheep . And before and after , there were 2 heavy defeats from us showing

I have Sky but they are a shower of cunts

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Anyway, made that harder than it was.  If tav doesn’t give away a stupid penalty or mcgregor saved it, we’d have pumped them the night. 

You are right . We won so it doesn't hurt us . Suppose he made up for it with the ball playing Defoe in at the end

On 04/02/2019 at 21:13, eejay the dj said:

I must admit mate .I hope I don't regret this but Madden normally seems less bent that say Collum and definitely Thompson in these vital games 

fuck I hope I don't regret saying that 

Can anyone say he has ever really done us in a big match like names mentioned ?

He was ref for the scsf last season where we got horsed .Having Gazza as our ref would not have made a difference on that forgettable day 

Knew after all the shite in last few days about us and refs we would get a shocker decision.

morelos never a red.

least we won thought love beating them cunts 🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Sky just aired a Rangers game that’s obviously going to have loads of Rangers fans watching. Straight on the back of it it’s one of those SPFL greatest programmes and they show the celtic game that we lost 6-2. If you were in charge of programming then why would you even do that? Surely you show something to actually attempt to keep the viewers 🤦🏼‍♂️

They had a scum victory on before the game started as well . Shower of taig loving bastards

10 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Agreed, it is minor....and not a red...but these days you just can't put your studs on another grounded players balls! :lol: 

He should have leaned right in and made it worthwhile 😂

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Knew after all the shite in last few days about us and refs we would get a shocker decision.

morelos never a red.

least we won thought love beating them cunts 🇬🇧

It was a certainty 

Must admit the baldy bastard lulled me into a false sense .Thought he was doing ok but Rangers fans should know better by now 

These refs are all cunts 

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t get the hype about that McKenna at all. Morelos makes him look like a donkey every time he comes up against him.

He reminds me a lot of Grant Hanley but probably even more shite. He looks decent in this league as most teams play it long and he can win it in the air, if a player like Morelos can match him physically he has nothing.

Just now, johanhentze said:

What the fuck? Actually???

The 3-2 game last year and 6-2 game from 2000

And they even showed the interviews after the games with Brown with all his arrogant swagger .This was 10 minutes before our game 

Now when do they ever do this ? Fucking never 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I can see us being without Alfredo and McGregor at the weekend courtesy of the taig compliance officer 

And with the help of the beggar loving media next few days 

did not see the game as i had to go out unfortunately but listening to radio on the way back  willie ,miller sais mcgregor was well within his rights to do what he did as ferguson was trying to do him they also said that Rangers could appeal the sending off

Along with Morelos for his play up until he was sent off and Ryan Kent I think some praise needs to be put on Ryan Jack.

All 3 goals from open play start with him simply doing his job, making himself open and giving the ball to the more creative players Kent and Tavernier in the final third. Almost assisting the assists, not to take anything away from Kent btw!

Recently he's started to get involved more in the final third and I think it's because he's not been stuck with the holding job. He, Arfield and McCrorie is a well balanced midfield 3.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

The 3-2 game last year and 6-2 game from 2000

And they even showed the interviews after the games with Brown with all his arrogant swagger .This was 10 minutes before our game 

Now when do they ever do this ? Fucking never 

So balanced :lol: 

Archived