***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, billscott said:

did not see the game as i had to go out unfortunately but listening to radio on the way back  willie ,miller sais mcgregor was well within his rights to do what he did as ferguson was trying to do him they also said that Rangers could appeal the sending off

Very surprised to hear that Bill . Thought the Beeb would be the worst tonight

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It was a certainty 

Must admit the baldy bastard lulled me into a false sense .Thought he was doing ok but Rangers fans should know better by now 

These refs are all cunts 

Absolutely everyone is against us,we just have to keep winning that’s the only way to get back at these cunts 

Just now, billscott said:

did not see the game as i had to go out unfortunately but listening to radio on the way back  willie ,miller sais mcgregor was well within his rights to do what he did as ferguson was trying to do him they also said that Rangers could appeal the sending off

Well we see what happened when McGregor didn't protect himself he got a kick in the balls,also how many times has Craig Gordon came out his box and halved players in two and the media and opposition managers looked the other way?

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Very surprised to hear that Bill . Thought the Beeb would be the worst tonight

the cunt richard gordon was trying hard to get mcgregor done but miller said it was only an experinced pro in mcgregor  looking after himself  could almost hear goron crying over the airwaves

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I can see us being without Alfredo and McGregor at the weekend courtesy of the taig compliance officer 

And with the help of the beggar loving media next few days 

Ferguson gotta be banned if mcgregor is surely.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I can see us being without Alfredo and McGregor at the weekend courtesy of the taig compliance officer 

And with the help of the beggar loving media next few days 

The Ferguson kick at mcgregors baws will most certainly be forgotten about, and the fact McKenna tried his best to kick a fellow player, studs up, right off the jaw will fade into insignificance. 

I think we will appeal Alfie’s, get knocked back and mcgregor will get a sanction after a few days of media campaigning on the taigs behalf 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

The Ferguson kick at mcgregors baws will most certainly be forgotten about, and the fact McKenna tried his best to kick a fellow player, studs up, right off the jaw will fade into insignificance. 

I think we will appeal Alfie’s, get knocked back and mcgregor will get a sanction after a few days of media campaigning on the taigs behalf 

Ferguson was booked so nothing will happen

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What were McInnes and Gerrard saying after it? 

Gerrard didnt really get involved, says he hasn’t seen the red cards again so won’t comment 

mciness said that he hasn’t seen the red cards again but “thinks” the ref got them correct, then 30 secs later says he hopes Morelos card isn’t rescinded as it was definately a red card 🤔🤔🤔 helmet of a man 

12 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Well we see what happened when McGregor didn't protect himself he got a kick in the balls,also how many times has Craig Gordon came out his box and halved players in two and the media and opposition managers looked the other way?

I cannot see how A Mc can be done for his kick out, he was diving head first to get the ball as he swung around with the momentum he had he put up his foot to protect himself IMO. 

17 minutes ago, billscott said:

the cunt richard gordon was trying hard to get mcgregor done but miller said it was only an experinced pro in mcgregor  looking after himself  could almost hear goron crying over the airwaves

Thanks for posting that mate, I feel A Mc was coming out head first and as he fell to the ground he swung around, he put up his foot to protect himself, it happened so quickly I cannot see how he could have aimed for Ferguson.

Archived