***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for posting that mate, I feel A Mc was coming out head first and as he fell to the ground he swung around, he put up his foot to protect himself, it happened so quickly I cannot see how he could have aimed for Ferguson.

McGegor is an experienced goalie mate and knows exactly what he is doing. He's gotten away with a few incidents this year

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Apparently Brown should have been sent of at bheastville tonight 

I look forward to reading all about that injustice tomorrow 🤔

Heard the junkies were getting in about it too, good on the bastards.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

McGegor is an experienced goalie mate and knows exactly what he is doing. He's gotten away with a few incidents this year

We will probably have to agree to disagree mate, I think it happened too fast with him on the floor to know he was aiming for the lad, he was protecting himself and that indeed comes from experience. :thumbup:

15 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

Ross McCrorie is excellent for us 

great finish from Defoe at the end 

but fuck me we were holding on there for a long time again 

Shows how important Alfie is to our system.

Gerrard didn't help himself, invited them on to us IMO

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

you actually notice how much running Alfie does defensively as well as there was times in the game there and no one was closing down where alfie would of been rite in about and in their faces, 

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

He didnt invite them... they were already on to us.. he changed the system and it worked. They were getting a lot of corners and there were lots of high balls as well that we werent dealing with. Extra defender for an absolutely fucked Kent. Wingbacks for width.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We will probably have to agree to disagree mate, I think it happened too fast with him on the floor to know he was aiming for the lad, he was protecting himself and that indeed comes from experience. :thumbup:

thats exactly what willie miller said it was an experienced pro  protecting himself againast a younger pro

4 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Was Fuckin raging with Tav when he needlessly gave away that pen. 

Yup, really changed the game, losing a goal at the start of the half and giving them a way back in. Having said that if McGregor had just managed to get his foot on the penalty they’d have been crushed.

Was also raging Alfie didn’t hammer home number 4 just before the incident.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Yup, really changed the game, losing a goal at the start of the half and giving them a way back in. Having said that if McGregor had just managed to get his foot on the penalty they’d have been crushed.

Was also raging Alfie didn’t hammer home number 4 just before the incident.

Exactly mate. Never a dull moment  but not good for the blood pressure !! 

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Exactly mate. Never a dull moment  but not good for the blood pressure !! 

To be honest had we won the game 3-1 with nothing else going on it would have been a great win but you can’t match the feeling when Defoe rifled that shot home.

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

BBC Scotland genuinely saying mcgregor could’ve been sent off. Are they fucking demented?

Just building the path for the compliance officer to jump in. Every game it seems people pour over every incident for compliance officers attention.

We must be the only team in the world that gets refereed twice, once during the game and once after it.

28 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Got sportscene on to savour the salt mine from Stewart and Sutherland. 

It sustains me. 

Didn't even discuss Defoe's goal, and completely brushed over Morelos' strikes. The bitterness is dripping out of them.

I love it   :UK:

3 hours ago, johanhentze said:

His subs made absolute sense, to be honest. Kent was fucking spent and we got Katic on so we could, in theory, let Borna and Tav provide the width and stop the constant crosses that we struggled to deal with. Coulibaly was brought on to run at everything.

I thought the subs were fucked tonight. Both Kent and Candeias removed, with Defoe on and no-one to feed him. Until he was fed that is....

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Just in from Pam, Broxi has been watching the game as well. :thumbsup:

Broxitvabzaa.jpg

Broxitvabz.jpg

Broxiwatchingtvabz.jpg

Has anyone ever told you your penis is shaped like a Labrador?

Archived