***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I thought the subs were fucked tonight. Both Kent and Candeias removes with Defoe on and no-one to feed him. Until he was fed.....

Did anyone ever tell you your penis is shaped like a Labrador?

Exactly.. so it worked while shoring up our defence.. 😉 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I haven't a clue what would be realistic to ask for Morelos tbh. For me it can't be less than 25million is that OTT ?  

Think it's all about the sell-on clause. If he moves to an English side and starts performing the transfer fee after the one from us will be one we want a cut off of.

7 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

If you are happy to watch another 2nd half like that then who am I to argue!

Of course im not.. the team were struggling...was there for everyone to see. The Manager then decided to change things as we werent dealing with the high balls. He sacrificed a player who was blowing out his arse and changed the shape.. it wasnt pretty but it was necessary. 

The joys of waking up and watching the highlights 40 times. 😄

Never a Red for Mo, McKennas leg actually drags Mo’s foot into him as for McKenna that should be a nice 3 game ban. 

Anyone wanting McGregor done is most definitely a taig, funnily enough not heard one mention of Ferguson leaving his boot into the baws of McGregor. 

Just now, giffnockger said:

Sweet fucking jesus what a night! Just arrived at my office now struggling big time. Unreal and well deserved win!!! Stayed inside the ground for what musta been 15 minutes after full time singing HEY BABY amazing scenes!

Watched a video of that fuck knows how many times now :lol:

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The joys of waking up and watching the highlights 40 times. 😄

Never a Red for Mo, McKennas leg actually drags Mo’s foot into him as for McKenna that should be a nice 3 game ban. 

Anyone wanting McGregor done is most definitely a taig, funnily enough not heard one mention of Ferguson leaving his boot into the baws of McGregor. 

He should be done though, if the ref never saw it.

How is the implosion going at your work today? :lol: 

Mine is in full swing. Had one of 'them' coming at me, frothing at the mouth & all, about McGregor and how he should be banned. I later found out Simunovic (sp) got away with worse, but he failed to even mention that! :lol: The hurt!! 

Archived