***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Deary me, unreal 

I absolutely love that.  Getting it right up them at the end.  You can see the agony in the Aberdeen fans faces as they slowly head for the exits.  Totally demoralised 😂🇬🇧

59 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Anything reported in the media about the missiles being launched at Barasic ?

Was going to make the same point, I don't know if it showed it on tv ,but the amount of missiles thrown at Morelos after the first goal was horrendous

5 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

How is the implosion going at your work today? :lol: 

Mine is in full swing. Had one of 'them' coming at me, frothing at the mouth & all, about McGregor and how he should be banned. I later found out Simunovic (sp) got away with worse, but he failed to even mention that! :lol: The hurt!! 

Saw that incident on sportscene earlier. That was a brutal elbow to the side of the head. Red card all day long. Was actually looking for an alleged, should have been, red for Lego muncher. Nothing on sportscene.

Apparently the issues around the dressing room singing other night started before the game. The sheep had replaced there cup winners cup pictures in the changing rooms with pictures of the semi final win against us and pictures of Sadiq diving. Gerrard was fuming and then after the game McInnes burst in when the players were singing and asked for a bit of respect and Gerrard told him to Fuck off. The hatred for the sheep gets deeper. Lets get the result on Saturday 

57 minutes ago, SwedenLoyal said:

Apparently the issues around the dressing room singing other night started before the game. The sheep had replaced there cup winners cup pictures in the changing rooms with pictures of the semi final win against us and pictures of Sadiq diving. Gerrard was fuming and then after the game McInnes burst in when the players were singing and asked for a bit of respect and Gerrard told him to Fuck off. The hatred for the sheep gets deeper. Lets get the result on Saturday 

Surely not. 

McInnes is losing the plot if so. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/02/2019 at 16:33, silverbear said:

A few goals tonight I reckon? 4-2 us 👍

On 06/02/2019 at 17:19, silverbear said:

I'd settle for any of those scores tonight. I think the Tims will beat Hibs but I can see Killie dropping points at Dundee.

On the back of my success in predictions on the Aberdeen game & others that night 😉

I'm going to go for 0-0. 😞

Personally I'd go with 3-4-3 as I think they'll sit in & hit on the break.

This should be enough:

Foderingham

Tavernier      Goldson      Halliday

Kamara      McCrorie      Jack      Arfield

Candeias      Morelos      Kent

1 hour ago, silverbear said:

On the back of my success in predictions on the Aberdeen game & others that night 😉

I'm going to go for 0-0. 😞

Personally I'd go with 3-4-3 as I think they'll sit in & hit on the break.

This should be enough:

Foderingham

Tavernier      Goldson      Halliday

Kamara      McCrorie      Jack      Arfield

Candeias      Morelos      Kent

Wrong thread 🙄🤡

Archived