Steven Davis

Prso's headband

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've slated his performances since he arrived. But today even though he continued to lose possession, I thought his positional sense suggested he might be getting better. Arfield and Jack are better players however. He shouldn't start on Wednesday.

agree with this . Davis should not be ahead of any of the present midfield at this point

Just now, plumbGER said:

The best player on the park today, Ryan Kent, took a good few games to get up to speed with our game. If cunts in here had their way he would have been sent back to Liverpool.

Got to disagree mate, Ryan Jack shouldnt have lost his place to him and the game opened up when jack came on 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

This.

hes been piss poor in the 3 games he’s played. Should be benched for players actually contributing 

I didn't want him back for well established reasons. I know we needed more squad depth but ultimately if Davis isn't looking better than what we've had this season then he shouldn't be anymore than a back up for injury and suspension. 

6 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Got to disagree mate, Ryan Jack shouldnt have lost his place to him and the game opened up when jack came on 

You aren't disagreeing mate, I thought Davis was pish today but cunts in here writing him off already, just like they did with Kent earlier in the season and with Defoe also. It's nonsense imo, let the guy get up to speed and we will see what he has to offer.

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Brilliant another thread getting on a players back who is getting match fit.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Davis walked away, walked away, Davis walked away nananananana

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You aren't disagreeing mate, I thought Davis was pish today but cunts in here writing him off already, just like they did with Kent earlier in the season and with Defoe also. It's nonsense imo, let the guy get up to speed and we will see what he has to offer.

Fuck up 

Just now, ben51 said:

Absolutely abysmal today

Forgot how much of a shitebag he was too. 

No matter what system we play I can't see him fitting in anywhere. 

Jack came on and played a superb defence splitting pass near the end, something which Davis has failed to do so far.