Steven Davis

Prso's headband

3 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

You compared him to nicky law ya fucking crackpot take it you thought he was overated when he was part of a team that reached a uefa cup final and won 3 league titles in a row.

The reason I compared him to Nicky Law is he would give him a good game of hide and seek. And to answer your other question, yes I did think he was over rated then as well but we reached the final so thats a bonus. Are you looking to bring Kirk Broadfoot back as well because he was in the same team ya fucking crackpot. 

1 hour ago, barcablue72 said:

The reason I compared him to Nicky Law is he would give him a good game of hide and seek. And to answer your other question, yes I did think he was over rated then as well but we reached the final so thats a bonus. Are you looking to bring Kirk Broadfoot back as well because he was in the same team ya fucking crackpot. 

1 hour ago, barcablue72 said:

Also scored in a cup final against biggest rivals also scored a vital goal in the 08-09 season against the same team but he goes hiding haha mental stuff.

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Also scored in a cup final against biggest rivals also scored a vital goal in the 08-09 season against the same team but he goes hiding haha mental stuff.

That's two things he's done so you must be right then. What a player. 

Not a fan of him and didn't want him back. In his prime he was a decent player (at Southampton) but he hasn't ever overly impressed me in a Rangers shirt. 

Shirking 50/50 challenges isn't a fitness issue it's a bravery issue. Too many invisible man performances from him in the past too. 

On 03/02/2019 at 15:02, Cedrick said:

When he found the wee pocket of space at rugby park between their midfield and defence and slid the perfectly weighted ball to Defoe who was just offside , that’s been the only glimpse of the Steve Davis wee know so far , to be fair he’s not being played in the correct position , he’s never been a player to take the ball off our centre backs and start things or hit 70 80 yard passe he’s always been a much further forward midfielder finding wee pockets of space with clever through balls and a scorer of goals to 

14 Goals and 26 assists in all competitions in 6 seasons at Southampton; not very good stats for a midfielder in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

14 Goals and 26 assists in all competitions in 6 seasons at Southampton; not very good stats for a midfielder in my opinion.

Be lucky if our current centre mid before Davis came get that between them their whole Rangers career 

13 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

first time round he was nothing special.

Don’t agree with this at all and I actually think people’s opinion of him now are clouding their judgement of his first spell a little bit.

Although he had spells of inconsistency on the whole he was a fantastic player for us the first time around.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Lafferty is up there with the most despicable humans in history

Absolutely but I have a strong dislike for how slimy Davis seems and his clear inability to see he did any wrong. That and he's been utter shite so far