Compliance officer .A total sham

eejay the dj

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Worst thing Scottish football has ever introduced

It seems every other week ..A manager is on his soapbox greetin about decisions Rangers get in game .This Media .Especially BBC and Bt are clearly targeting /rhatting us to this bastard of a compliance officer ..The one where the position has been filled with a beggar lover since it's inception  

It is not healthy for the game imo 

I know the beggars started it but it's turning  our game into a circus or a pantomime 

I have every belief decisions will go against us and we will not here a word out of turn about the ref or compliance officer versus Sheep 

They probably had a meeting today and will decide Dallas will be sacked tomorrow. He didn't go to the right school.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Since when did others managers come out and start demanding players from other games get suspensions. Not just Defoe but Weah? Shambles.

I think it’s cause the circumstances are similar.

Jones got two weeks for a dive where he never actually claimed for a penalty. Defoe didn’t claim for one and got given one.

Then he is highlighting that two incidents in the same game had two opposite outcomes. Clarke also basically says in his interview that we should have had another penalty in his option by saying five incidents with four wrong decisions.

Ultimately I think we all agree with what he’s saying in that consistency is key. Otherwise you wouldn’t have people doing their nut in all the time with whataboutery after every match.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think it’s cause the circumstances are similar.

Jones got two weeks for a dive where he never actually claimed for a penalty. Defoe didn’t claim for one and got given one.

Then he is highlighting that two incidents in the same game had two opposite outcomes. Clarke also basically says in his interview that we should have had another penalty in his option by saying five incidents with four wrong decisions.

Ultimately I think we all agree with what he’s saying in that consistency is key. Otherwise you wouldn’t have people doing their nut in all the time with whataboutery after every match.

I'm fully aware of the reasons but no one likes a rat. We all know the refereeing is atrocious but pinpointing players from other teams to get suspensions is an all time low.

8 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Clarke would love Defoe to get done for this as he wouldnt be around for their cuptie against his dugshite team tarrier bastard.    

😂

Defoe played against and scored against them two weeks ago, apart from that was utterly innefectual and we got pumped.

59 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It seems every other week ..A manager is on his soapbox greetin about decisions Rangers get in game  

Managers, players, or any other representatives of a football club are not allowed to publicly criticise the performance of a Referee.  They’re not allowed to do it on TV, radio, Twitter, etc.  This was made clear when Rangers were given 5 sanctions.

If someone from another club has criticised Dallas I would hope the SFA and SPFL remain consistent and hand out more sanctions.

57 minutes ago, TMB said:

Managers, players, or any other representatives of a football club are not allowed to publicly criticise the performance of a Referee.  They’re not allowed to do it on TV, radio, Twitter, etc.  This was made clear when Rangers were given 5 sanctions.

If someone from another club has criticised Dallas I would hope the SFA and SPFL remain consistent and hand out more sanctions.

Listening to the media .They would have you believe we used the inappropriate language so deserved our fine 😂It's a joke  

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Listening to the media .They would have you believe we used the inappropriate language so deserved our fine 😂It's a joke  

There’s no ‘inappropriate language’ involved.  I read the rules as laid out by the SFA and it made clear there was a no tolerance policy when it comes to public criticism of Referees.  

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

Kilmarnock and Clarke have already been fined for it this season.

If I’m being honest most of what Clarke has said this season on Refs has been correct.

He was 100% correct when he said there was no way they would win their appeal because it would have undermined Collum who was about to take charge of the OF game.

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm fully aware of the reasons but no one likes a rat. We all know the refereeing is atrocious but pinpointing players from other teams to get suspensions is an all time low.

He’s correct though.

We whinge about it all the time. Time after time I see on here something along the lines of ‘if that was a free kick / yellow card / red card why wasn’t (insert celtic players name here) sent off / booked / awarded a free kick against them in 2016’.

The inconsistency in decisions and refereeing performances is killing the game here and making everyone suspicious. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s correct though.

We whinge about it all the time. Time after time I see on here something along the lines of ‘if that was a free kick / yellow card / red card why wasn’t (insert celtic players name here) sent off / booked / awarded a free kick against them in 2016’.

The inconsistency in decisions and refereeing performances is killing the game here and making everyone suspicious. 

It is one thing for RM memebers to complain about other teams decisions but Gerrard would never do it. He has far too much class for that. Tbh, I'm surprised at Clarke's rant. I thought he was a decent guy until this.....

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Kilmarnock and Clarke have already been fined for it this season.

If I’m being honest most of what Clarke has said this season on Refs has been correct.

He was 100% correct when he said there was no way they would win their appeal because it would have undermined Collum who was about to take charge of the OF game.

I think Craig Levein was punished for his comments after the Aberdeen game a month back.  The SFA made it clear that 'Criticising the decision and/or performance of a match official' isn't permitted.  They can also throw a 'bringing the game in to disrepute' and 'not acting in the best interests of the game' charge on top of it.  

It's the lack of consistency form the SFA that Rangers should be constantly highlighting.  

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It is one thing for RM memebers to complain about other teams decisions but Gerrard would never do it. He has far too much class for that. Tbh, I'm surprised at Clarke's rant. I thought he was a decent guy until this.....

Perhaps that’s the problem.

If you want to highlight inconsistencies you may have to comment on other teams to provide like for like or similar examples.