Chris Sutton stealing a living

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Stewart is 100 times worse

I actually don't even find Sutton that annoying. I think he's by far the best pundit BT have for Scottish football 

Sometimes I’ll admit Sutton comes across as a complete wank but I’d say at least most of the time he’s honest in what he says, even if most don’t like it.

stewart is just a bitter wee bawbag

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Sometimes I’ll admit Sutton comes across as a complete wank but I’d say at least most of the time he’s honest in what he says, even if most don’t like it.

stewart is just a bitter wee bawbag

Aye Michael Stewart is utterly clueless and has to try have the final word on everything.

Find him incredibly cringy to watch 

3 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

Why do the BBC and BT pay this guy to basically just try and wind people up? When have you heard him say something insightful and made you think about something? I can't believe he works for both of them. 

He works for both as they are both rhodent beggar loving bastards .Imo 

55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would run over Sutton in my motor 

I'd turn the car into reverse with Stewart and back over again 😉

there was talk that stewart was trying to get into politics he would be perfect for that he gives long winded answers and tries to be smarter than the rest with his big words etc  the 2 of them would put you off watching and listening to scottish football

14 minutes ago, billscott said:

there was talk that stewart was trying to get into politics he would be perfect for that he gives long winded answers and tries to be smarter than the rest with his big words etc  the 2 of them would put you off watching and listening to scottish football

Think it was the SNP. Stewart is well suited to they clueless cunts. 

5 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

Why do the BBC and BT pay this guy to basically just try and wind people up? When have you heard him say something insightful and made you think about something? I can't believe he works for both of them. 

Your answering your question.

if he was quiet he’d be gone, he’s the party villain bringing interest to the stations.

Not moaning and liking him would see him sacked. 

Us going mad gives the station hits. 

It’s the media at their best

2 hours ago, billscott said:

Bill spot on .Between them and Walker on Sky doing the games .You can see why the  beggars think everyone's against them .😂

They all make my ears and eyes hurt

5 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

The money wasted on so called football analysis is shocking.

Don't know about anyone else but I would prefer just to switch on and have the game starting without all the guff in the build up, after the game a few interviews and then done.

BBC pay That slimy, phony cunt Linaker more than they pay for Scottish Football Coverage.