No further action to be taken over St Mirren game

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Common sense. Despite the hysterical taig campaign.

Nice.

just be a case of tarrier toys out the pram .

just like the Morelos incident they were not bothered about compliance officer getting involved until social media kicked after the event .this time it's that arsehole Clarke 

Cue the fake disgust and horror from the usual suspects in the press tomorrow. 

I’ve never known such greeting faced rantings like this, it’s incessant thank god they are not forensic scientists! 

The scrutiny they put us under (in any game we are involved in) is incredible, and they are always wrong, the microscope they put us under clearly is set to their version of “sporting integrity”.

The refs shouldn’t be sponsored by Specsavers it should be their pet - and I use this word advisedly - journalists.

13 minutes ago, GM63 said:

Cue the fake disgust and horror from the usual suspects in the press tomorrow. 

I’ve never known such greeting faced rantings like this, it’s incessant thank god they are not forensic scientists! 

The scrutiny they put us under (in any game we are involved in) is incredible, and they are always wrong, the microscope they put us under clearly is set to their version of “sporting integrity”.

The refs shouldn’t be sponsored by Specsavers it should be their pet - and I use this word advisedly - journalists.

They'll be rolling out all sorts of scum backing personalities to give their views on it. It'll be the likes of Peter Grant, chic charnley, fucking Boric and the like who get to moan avoid the poor scum always being cheated. Mark my words, randoms that haven't had any involvement in scottish football for donkeys will be given platforms to have their say.