HEEYYYYYYYYYY

ForeverAndEver

You just knew as soon as Defoe received the ball in that position he was going to score, absolutely one of the deadliest finishers around, said it for years any top 6 EPL side should have taken him, give him the right support and he's easily a 20+ a season striker

7 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

You just knew as soon as Defoe received the ball in that position he was going to score, absolutely one of the deadliest finishers around, said it for years any top 6 EPL side should have taken him, give him the right support and he's easily a 20+ a season striker

lol behave 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

lol behave 

You disagree?, give the guy chances and he's easily one of the best natural finishers in the game, at a top 6 EPL side creating enough chances a game he would definitely be up there with the top scorers in the league.

30 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Did Tottenham not finish in the top six near enough every season when he played for them?

12 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Did Tottenham not finish in the top six near enough every season when he played for them?

I remember the year he signed was when Hoddle spunked a lot of money on Zamora, Kanoute and Helder Postiga.

I think Hoddle quit and David Pleat finished the season. They swapped Defoe for Zamora in the January.

I think they finished just outside the relegation zone. Pleat’s been chronic for years on commentary about that season: “When I had this lad at Tottenham...”