Jump to content
G.E.C.

***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Will probably upset a few on here, but personally I couldn't give a flying fuck about the Scottish Cup. Wish we had withdrew from it completely after the 2016 Hibs whitewash.

Why, cause magic hats team couldn’t defend corners?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Why, cause magic hats team couldn’t defend corners?

Your missing the point dear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This cup for me “we’re in it tae win it!”

My heart wants 5/6 nil, with 4 penalties to the Famous!

Head will settle for a victory and NO red cards for us 🇬🇧🇬🇧

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much as I would like to offer more support to Defoe, we have to win the battle in the middle first as we did against celtic and Aberdeen until the referee intervened.

Killie are strong in there even though the players themselves are average.

McCrorie, Jack, Arfield must be the first names on the team sheet.

I also like the idea of Halliday instead of Barisic because Andy gets it.

Up to the others to create chances for Defoe and, if they do, he’ll see us all right.

The earlier game when Murphy got injured should be the template again today.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Anybody want to get a sweepstake going on which Rangers players will be targeted tonight for the CO to look at on Monday morning. 

Ryan Jack has been left alone for awhile he looks the easiest target to fall back on. 

Definitely Jack.

As you say he hasn't been targeted as much by refs this season, though opposition players seem to have carte blanche to boot fuck out of him (more often than not with no attempt to go for the ball).

Think I'll go for Arfield and possibly Goldson to both get the forensic levels of examination of any incidents they are involved in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Much as I would like to offer more support to Defoe, we have to win the battle in the middle first as we did against celtic and Aberdeen until the referee intervened.

Killie are strong in there even though the players themselves are average.

McCrorie, Jack, Arfield must be the first names on the team sheet.

I also like the idea of Halliday instead of Barisic because Andy gets it.

Up to the others to create chances for Defoe and, if they do, he’ll see us all right.

The earlier game when Murphy got injured should be the template again today.

Good post Colin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Barisic is a better defender than Halliday.

Got to be kidding ,Barisic will get a roasting from any reasonable winger.Just pray he is not playing at the paedodome next month  

I'm having nightmares at the thoughti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Can't see it, tried to be different last time we went there and didn't happen, tried and trusted for me tonight.

Mo isn’t there so it’s not tried and trusted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Candeias in the middle doesn’t work as we’ve seen, would swap him for Davis.

Play same formation as against aberdeen, fuck playing davis in this one candielas engergy and running is required here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Barisic was exposed second half due to the lack of cover in front of him and therefore the criticism is harsh imo. Felt a lot of the criticism of Tav for not dealing with 2 players attacking down our right was unfair at the time as well. On Wednesday Barisic found him between a rock and hard place a lot as well. Tuck in or press.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

double post ffs

 

 

39 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

double post ffs

 

Don’t worry about it.

 

Don't worry about it.

:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Defoe up front we need our MF to be looking for his movement for quick passes to his feet.We can't expect Defoe to play like MO. Again wi Defoe upfront,what's the point of high crosses into the middle from open play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mo isn’t there so it’s not tried and trusted. 

The formation is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

The formation is.

Formation is no good if you don’t have the players to play it. 

Defoe can’t play with his back to goal 40 yards out with 6 defenders behind him, he plays off the ball that he got at Aberdeen quick ball played through the channels one touch and bang. 

He won’t get that space or service in a 4-3-3. Hope I’m totally wrong mind you. 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DiamondBear said:

This cup for me “we’re in it tae win it!”

My heart wants 5/6 nil, with 4 penalties to the Famous!

Head will settle for a victory and NO red cards for us 🇬🇧🇬🇧

Will need to wait till Monday on the Red cards, but I will take the result. 👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I think Barisic was exposed second half due to the lack of cover in front of him and therefore the criticism is harsh imo. Felt a lot of the criticism of Tav for not dealing with 2 players attacking down our right was unfair at the time as well. On Wednesday Barisic found him between a rock and hard place a lot as well. Tuck in or press.

He reminded me a lot of Wallace.Poor when faced up to a winger and completely unable to stop crosses coming into the box.Roasted by Stewart on Wed and it could have cost us.Halliday must play tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Play same formation as against aberdeen, fuck playing davis in this one candielas engergy and running is required here.

I was only saying that in response to the suggested formation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I was only saying that in response to the suggested formation.

A didnt notice the formation myself until you mentioned it, a just read the players lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

He reminded me a lot of Wallace.Poor when faced up to a winger and completely unable to stop crosses coming into the box.Roasted by Stewart on Wed and it could have cost us.Halliday must play tonight

Funny that he was fine in the first half when Kent was wide left but struggled when Morelos went off and Kent went narrow, leaving him to deal with both players on Aberdeens right side. Halliday would have struggled just as badly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Much as I would like to offer more support to Defoe, we have to win the battle in the middle first as we did against celtic and Aberdeen until the referee intervened.

Killie are strong in there even though the players themselves are average.

McCrorie, Jack, Arfield must be the first names on the team sheet.

I also like the idea of Halliday instead of Barisic because Andy gets it.

Up to the others to create chances for Defoe and, if they do, he’ll see us all right.

The earlier game when Murphy got injured should be the template again today.

I don't think we can leave barisic out as his delivery onto the box will be crucial for Defoe to get on the scoresheet today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Will need to wait till Monday on the Red cards, but I will take the result. 👍👍

Right enough 🤬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×