***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

7 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

A lot of the criticism of Barisic stems from him appearing timid so far in his play, esp his defending. 

Don’t recall him imposing himself, or even better absolutely crunching someone.  

Think the concern is exasperated by the fact he’s probably one of the most physically imposing players we have. 

Hopefully it’s early days & he gets a grip of the way the game is played here.  

aye.  I think he looks like someone trying to avoid injury when he gets into tackles. Ironically, thats when you end up injured.

Needs to get stuck in and do the dirty side much better

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

That can defo be labeled against him but I don't think it comes from him being a shitebag and probably just due to him having a stop start beginning to his career here and he's holding back out of fear of being injured again.

Yep hopefully mate as if I was a wide player in the league watching him recently I’d be rubbing my hands in anticipation.  

Once we start capitalising on his deliveries hopefully he’ll kick on confidence wise & start playing with the necessary aggression.  

26 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Yep hopefully mate as if I was a wide player in the league watching him recently I’d be rubbing my hands in anticipation.  

Once we start capitalising on his deliveries hopefully he’ll kick on confidence wise & start playing with the necessary aggression.  

In the first half he played a curling ball from just outside our box in between their RB and CB that was an absolute pearler of a pass.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

2 match ban

3 match ban 2 match ban 3 match ban 2 match ban

4 match ban 2 match ban 3 match ban

2 match ban 3 match ban 4 match ban

Try saying that out loud twice very fast. Very difficult imo. 0-3 the famous.

Not confident now. 

If your going to play 4-3-3 with Defoe in the middle you need a lot of width and great balls into the box just needing a touch home, to then drop the best player we have at delivering those balls into the box isn’t a good idea imo, we now have only Tav overlapping that will give us any width and quick delivery. 

12 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

In the first half he played a curling ball from just outside our box in between their RB and CB that was an absolute pearler of a pass.

Well he’s been dropped regardless.  

That pass was a stoater, 5 or 6 of similar quality per game & he’ll be a major asset going forward.  

Archived