Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

I just don't get it. We resort to punting the ball forward to the smallest guy on the pitch. We let them bully us. 

Every time , we make this mob look like Barca , dont get the throwing high balls into the box either.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Hitting a free kick makes no difference if the teams full time or part time fs. 😂

Didn't say it was. Just sayin it's been years since his free-kicks were any good. Not his greatest fan I'm afraid.

4 minutes ago, broomloanjamie said:

Naw I didn’t 😂. I said he’d scored the previous 13 before his miss, what did he do after his miss? Aw aye he nearly missed 😂 dick

😂😂 well he’s missed another one billy Big baws. 

I can't see were a goal is coming from,Arfield is shite and  Kent for some reason can't get by the defender,we're just not giving Defoe the service he needs.Maybe swap Laff for Arfield before we lose a goal and not after.

Zappa6995 likes this

1 minute ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Once again we let teams off the hook with that penalty ‘effort’. Tav hasn’t kicked a ball for months so shouldn’t be taking penalties or free kicks for that matter.

Get a fucking grip.

Wouldn’t be against Davis coming on to give us some composure and help us retain the ball better in midfield and I think we need Lafferty’s presence upfront too. 

1 minute ago, Vision said:

Need more from Arfield and Candeias, Corners, Set-peices have really gone to shit in the last six weeks or so.

Arfield has gone missing again...........