***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

From Clarke today:

"I mentioned some incidents, no names," said Clarke.

"I mentioned the fact that one of our players and another player, I didn't mention the name, were involved in similar incidents and I just asked for consistency of the process.

Him on Monday:

"One of our players (Jordan Jones) was suspended for two games earlier in the season for going to ground too easily. There was a media furore. A witch hunt against the player.

"Nothing on the same scale from Saturday's game, Rangers versus St Mirren.

So you obviously are referring to Defoe ya wank :wanker:

One rabid beggar bastard, angling for his next job at paedo fc. He's a fuckin sleazebag along with his newly turned taig pal McInnish.

We have the quality to simply shred those bastards, so let's do it. A couple of penalties thrown in just to wind up the rabid bastard even more.

From Clarke today:

"I mentioned the fact that one of our players and another player, I didn't mention the name, were involved in similar incidents and I just asked for consistency of the process.

Him on Monday:

"One of our players (Jordan Jones) was suspended for two games earlier in the season for going to ground too easily. There was a media furore. A witch hunt against the player.

Played for Rangers against st Mirren and was involved in potential diving incident that led to penalty, you’ve got me fucked stevie can you give us another clue.

From Clarke today:

Him on Monday:

Typical taig getting caught in a lie when the facts are put in front of him. 

2 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

From Clarke today:

Him on Monday:

Typical Taig backtracking and trying to blame our manager for making it personal.

well now that the corruption is in order, here is my team......

Gregs ( think he can play )

Tav               Goldson      Worral            Barasic

Davis                        Jack                  Arfield

Kent

Defoe                        Lafferty

Archived