***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

SG needs to really get to a settled back four - has to be TAV     GOLDSON   KATIC  BARISIC

creates a better balance and Goldson/Tav work well on the right with Niko/Borna on the left 

Worrall will play every game until he goes back down south. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we put low ticket prices for this as a thank you/compensation to our fans for the previous 2 outings to Rugby Park, absolutely nothing to cheer about and paying £27 a ticket. Also hit them in the pocket a bit robbing bastards. 

4 hours ago, JM1872 said:

Hope we put low ticket prices for this as a thank you/compensation to our fans for the previous 2 outings to Rugby Park, absolutely nothing to cheer about and paying £27 a ticket. Also hit them in the pocket a bit robbing bastards. 

I’m hoping for £18 adult £7 juvenile maximum, think that would be reasonable. 

15 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Not for me. It’s not a surface that lends well to trying to get the ball down to play. We seen that the last time we played there. Go direct get a lead, battle to the victory and get the fuck out of there.

Agree. Does that not infer that the midfield need strict instruction to shoot at slightest opportunity tho.  I dont think u can pass with certainty on that surface. It is a leveller. Trying to thread intricate passes through on that surfaces is not going to happen.

Kent refusal to shoot at the end is still nauseating to me.

5 hours ago, JM1872 said:

Remember we tried before to set decent ticket prices for a cup game and I think it was Killie who would not agree.

12 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Is that the same Jack that was involved in 3 of our goals against the sheep you're talking about?

I’m just saying overall in long run I think we need better,he’s played much better this season but never takes games by scruff of the neck.

games like yesterday are when the midfield need to step up and drive team forward and it just didn’t happen.

done me for £230 also 😮

26 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Is Morelos available for the replay?  I thought that Gerrard remarked on that.  It would seem a bit odd if his 3 game ban was for 1 cup tie and then 2 league games instead of 3 consecutive games.

He is.

I assume it's the next match whichever competition then the next matches missed are for the competition the offence occurred in. It's the only explanation, but it was certainly stated on tv that he's available for replay.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He is.

I assume it's the next match whichever competition then the next matches missed are for the competition the offence occurred in. It's the only explanation, but it was certainly stated on tv that he's available for replay.

Has to wait two weeks for the third to kick in.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Violent conduct I think, but the third is due to his previous red.

No I mean the terms of which games he has to miss, why it's league games etc. 

Not sure if I've misinterpreted your previous post and you were just acknowledging how long he needs to wait to serve 3 game of ban, or whether you were saying it's a stated part of the terms of his ban.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No I mean the terms of which games he has to miss, why it's league games etc. 

Not sure if I've misinterpreted your previous post and you were just acknowledging how long he needs to wait to serve 3 game of ban, or whether you were saying it's a stated part of the terms of his ban.

I've confused myself :lol: 

Think because it was violent conduct he had to miss the next game regardless of competition, and then the rest will be league games.

Archived