***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Is Morelos available for the replay?  I thought that Gerrard remarked on that.  It would seem a bit odd if his 3 game ban was for 1 cup tie and then 2 league games instead of 3 consecutive games.

17 hours ago, hawkeye said:

Good news is  Alfie is back for the replay.

So instead of being out from 6th Feb until 27th Feb v Dundee he is back on the 20th Feb for the replay.

He still misses St Johnstone on 16th Feb and Hamilton on 24th Feb.

download-1.jpg

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No I mean the terms of which games he has to miss, why it's league games etc. 

Not sure if I've misinterpreted your previous post and you were just acknowledging how long he needs to wait to serve 3 game of ban, or whether you were saying it's a stated part of the terms of his ban.

Knowing the way Scottish football is being run I bet that they never thought of Cup replays when making up their rules on games to be banned in :thinking:

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Has to wait two weeks for the third to kick in.

I think that clarifies the situation.  2 game immediate ban so Killie and St. Johnstone then a further game due to having been sent off twice in the League this season.  That game then being the league game against Hamilton.  Still utterly confusing but that is the Scottish football authorities at their best.

1 hour ago, dmgers2 said:

last 2 games v killie have cost me 110pound in bets ffs.

Don’t usually bet on football much but with the horse racing off I done a 7-fold over the weekend and it was the only one that fucked it, brutal 🤢

Archived