***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, ForeverInBlue said:

Can see him going 2 up top

No chance. Killie will AGAIN pack the midfield with 5. 2 up top won't suit unless there are 3 at the back and 5 in the middle. 

Our last outing here it took Gerrard quite a while to change to 4-3-3, but it was late. We were too narrow with absolutely no shape whatsoever. 

9 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Got to be Halliday at left back .This is going to be a battle and I don't think Barisic is suited to playing in this type of game.In fact I would say defensively he is a fuckin liability.

He's a coward as well. Pulls out of every tackle. Barisic I mean, not Halliday.

2 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

No chance. Killie will AGAIN pack the midfield with 5. 2 up top won't suit unless there are 3 at the back and 5 in the middle. 

Our last outing here it took Gerrard quite a while to change to 4-3-3, but it was late. We were too narrow with absolutely no shape whatsoever. 

Yeah I can't see 2 up top again either.

I reckon it's the same 11 as the sheep with Defoe in for Morelos. Defoe was able to play lone striker for Sunderland well. 

Hope the squad smash this lot today. 

Every player has to show up today. Do that and we will win. Simple as that. Gerrard should have them whipped into a fucking frenzy for this. Time to show our teeth, pull out of nothing but be fucking clever about it. I’m expecting to be in the next round. 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Should play wes anyway and make it clear in an interview that was always tbe case, so that effectively it's only a one game ban

If he had accepted the 2 game ban I believe it would have been effective from today. He's appealed it, so it will be heard next week and he'll inevitably miss 2 if not more games from that point.

31 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Got to be Halliday at left back .This is going to be a battle and I don't think Barisic is suited to playing in this type of game.In fact I would say defensively he is a fuckin liability.

Barisic is a better defender than Halliday.

Will probably upset a few on here, but personally I couldn't give a flying fuck about their Scottish Cup. Wish we had withdrew from it completely after the 2016 Hibs whitewash.

Personally, I would pull out of it by next season, and watch with absolute glee as William Hill rips the SFA contract to shreds, and they have to go to Nil by Mouth for sponsorship.

10 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Will probably upset a few on here, but personally I couldn't give a flying fuck about the Scottish Cup. Wish we had withdrew from it completely after the 2016 Hibs whitewash.

Why, cause magic hats team couldn’t defend corners?

Archived