Morelos incident

Virtuoso

Looks like Morelos leg is caught under his and lifts it up making it look worse. ( tho I’m biased) 

Boyd talking about Morelos and saying it’s a red while his team benifit on Saturday of the wee man doesn’t play. 

The red cards were right. Morelos follows through with his foot and McKenna has reacted. He's caught him, I think, and Morelos has made the most of it. He had one eye on the ref as he was writhing about. Why does he have to get involved? He's a liability in that respect. Rangers have got to deal with it. He needs help with the behavioural side of his game

Alfredo Morelos scored twice and got himself sent off, while Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna gave away a penalty and also saw red after his tangle with the Rangers striker

P

Scott McKenna has an armful of Alfredo Morelos' shirt and then kicks out at the Rangers striker as he topples to the ground.

Morelos had more than a wee nibble with his boot too and then goes for a spectacular series of rolls, clutching his face, although the large feet of McKenna appear to have missed him altogether.

He might have missed but the whole episode was packed full of malevolent intent.

Those two have been at it all evening.

Rhetoric is big bad Alfredo!

No major complaints.

Morelos has been stupid. The double movement of his leg into McKenna is wrong.

In saying that, I don't think that the referee could see that in real time as opposed to McKenna's obvious upward stamp. 

He needs to realise that he's got a target on his back, because if that was any other Rangers player I doubt it'd have been that easy a decision for Madden. 

Alfie made the most of the head kick, you can see him look up when he goes down to see what the refs going to do.

I don’t believe he made contact but he gave the ref a decision to make.

He was being fouled all day long but he has to control himself.

Honestly think both players should have the reds rescinded and yellow given