Morelos incident

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It was never a red as u say so I dont get what your point is. We can't blame Morelos for the ref taking the easy option like last night

It's not 'never a red' it's debatable and he gave the ref a decision to make

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

McKenna tried to pull Morelos down and fell over because Morelos shrugs him off. Morelos has his balance and complete control of where he can land but he leaves his foot in and then actually moves it towards McKenna’s leg as it comes down and has a little stamp on him. I absolutely love the guy as a player and it’s a red card that is dividing opinion so people will disagree with me but IMO he has nobody to blame but himself for last night.

Zero force in it tho is he putting the defender in danger nope its a yellow at best 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

It was never a red as u say so I dont get what your point is. We can't blame Morelos for the ref taking the easy option like last night

He's committing petulant yellow card fouls for kicking out that refs are deeming reds. Some he's got away with even the yellows, ie scum game, but folk are suggesting reds. 

Stop the petulant kicks and there's no yellows or reds. 

You can have an anger, the edge, passion, put yourself about without giving refs decisions to make.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's committing petulant yellow card fouls for kicking out that refs are deeming reds. Some he's got away with even the yellows, ie scum game, but folk are suggesting reds. 

You can have an anger, the edge, passion, put yourself about without giving refs decisions to make.

Most of the times he does it perfectly but mate last night wasn't a red first day of the season the same. Morelos is a easy target for the refs 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Most of the times he does it perfectly but mate last night wasn't a red first day of the season the same. Morelos is a easy target for the refs 

But they were reds as they were given. Regardless of technically right or wrong, his petulant actions give decisions to make. Rescinded means fuck all if it's cost us points at the time, 1st game of seadon it did, last night we got lucky it didn't.

I think Morelos is the most persecuted player in Scotland, gets little protection, and penalised for nothing very often.

But if he stops the petulant kicks he'd take so much of it away from himself.

So I have only just cottoned on to what people mean by Morelos leg is hooked on McKennas. Now that I have noticed that, there is no way that’s a red. 

As McKenna falls back and his feet are rising, his boot is lodged in at the back of Alfie’s knee and his leg is raised up by that falling action. I couldn’t figure out why Morelos raised his leg like that but I see it now

Morelos is completely innocent in this. 

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And you have the internet that gives platform for tin foil hat wearers and agenda pushers. 

It's his game , yes he will learn but he was bullying their defence all over the place yesterday, he never gave them a minutes peace and that's all we can ask from the boy.

Any player it would be rescinded against, but not a Rangers player or expecially  Morelos as the media and the tims campaign against us and everyone is in our favour shite.   .

The penalty no one can say that was not a stonewaller,  Me I thought he was trying to hail a black cab or something they way he put his hand up.🤣

Fuck them all 3pts is 3pts and Lafferty and Defoe just need to earn their corn and step up to the plate.🇬🇧

8 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

So I have only just cottoned on to what people mean by Morelos leg is hooked on McKennas. Now that I have noticed that, there is no way that’s a red. 

As McKenna falls back and his feet are rising, his boot is lodged in at the back of Alfie’s knee and his leg is raised up by that falling action. I couldn’t figure out why Morelos raised his leg like that but I see it now

Morelos is completely innocent in this. 

Mon tae fuck

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Mon tae fuck

Thought at the time he should've went and having seen the replay I'm still siding with that but only just as it didn't look as bad as it did at the time.

But I think it was just the correct decision 

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Mon tae fuck

Look he was wrestling with the guy, McKenna had a handful of his shirt. As the ball goes out Alfie gives him a shove to get him off, as he falls McKennas foot pulls his leg up. What is Morelos meant to do

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There was no stamp.

Smsm, pundits and a lot of football fans in this country don't appear to understand/know what a stamp is.........does my tits in.

A stamp is to forcefully bring the sole of your boot, studs and all, down on an apponent at speed potentially endangering said apponent. 

Alfredo regularly has petulant little flicks and kicks that are never going to hurt anyone.

Can't recall him ever trying to actually "do" someone unlike that cunt brophy who definitely tried to "do" Jack by raking his studs down his achilles long after the ball had gone with no attempt whatsoever to play the ball and gets only yellow.

Must have missed the outrage in the media and days of forensic level examination of that red card worthy tackle.

Jim White is a fucking hanger on cunt.

Running with chat on talksport about Morelos and another red, letting his teammates down, being a misunderstood genius bla bla bla cunt!!!

No mention of McKenna ufc kicking him, no mention of Morelos and fact he never stamped or showed aggression. If you just tell lies I guess it becomes fact.

Fucking prick of a guy.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thought at the time he should've went and having seen the replay I'm still siding with that but only just as it didn't look as bad as it did at the time.

But I think it was just the correct decision 

At the time I thought it was defo a red, seeing it back I think it's slightly harsh but no major complaints. 

6 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Look he was wrestling with the guy, McKenna had a handful of his shirt. As the ball goes out Alfie gives him a shove to get him off, as he falls McKennas foot pulls his leg up. What is Morelos meant to do

Mckenna doesn't pull his leg at all

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Mckenna doesn't pull his leg at all

Mate I am a technophobe and I am sure someone with better skills than me can highlight this. I am sure wee Stevie from IT will do something for the appeal but look at this screen grab. You can see the toe of McKenna’s boot is hooked on the back of his leg and as he is falling he is lifting his leg up 75D94EBA-7EE8-4BC9-AD95-8C7F078B5E0E.thumb.jpeg.1ab7d54bcde4ca2324e987f841bf9600.jpeg 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Mate I am a technophobe and I am sure someone with better skills than me can highlight this. I am sure wee Stevie from IT will do something for the appeal but look at this screen grab. You can see the toe of McKenna’s boot is hooked on the back of his leg and as he is falling he is lifting his leg up 75D94EBA-7EE8-4BC9-AD95-8C7F078B5E0E.thumb.jpeg.1ab7d54bcde4ca2324e987f841bf9600.jpeg 

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/060219-Aberdeen-v-Rangers/G0000s_w0ojRcxTY/I0000NGrdgPP9ds4/C0000u3XFEHSAcng

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Should’ve just ended the thread right there. But I’m sure the handwringers will be telling us he’s pure petulant and let the team down. 

McKenna drags Mos foot in. 

He never let the team down this time but he did let himself down as today everyone would have been talking about what a fantastic game he had which he did and his sublime second goal but with him doing this he's taken the focus away from what was one of his best games for us.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

And whit? What goes up must come down. His leg has been forced up by the fall and it has to come back down. It doesn’t come down with any force and he doesn’t make any forced motion at all. It’s gravity. What else can he do 

its tangled legs that’s it 

Just now, Bakbear said:

And whit? What goes up must come down. His leg has been forced up by the fall and it has to come back down. It doesn’t come down with any force and he doesn’t make any forced motion at all. It’s gravity. What else can he do 

its tangled legs that’s it 

In the photo I posted it looks like he deliberately does it

Still's are a horrendous way of proving one way or another if there's intent/how much force is used etc