Morelos incident

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, Smile said:

He never let the team down this time but he did let himself down as today everyone would have been talking about what a fantastic game he had which he did and his sublime second goal but with him doing this he's taken the focus away from what was one of his best games for us.

Rubbish. 

54 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The narrative once again is astounding.

First game McKenna clearly provokes Alfredo.

Everyone: It's part of the game. He's entitled to wind up Alfredo. He's a loose cannon.

Alfredo reacts.

Everyone: Alfredo is scum

Last night even though slight it's fair to say there was an element of provocation from Alfredo.

Everyone: Alfredo is scum

McKenna kicks Alfredo in the face.

Everyone: Aye but Alfredo......

And by the same token the narrative from the majority of our support has gone to the other extreme with people constantly acting like he’s just hard done by time and time again when in reality he’s contributing to his own issues and reputation because he constantly gets involved with daft flashpoints and does stupid stuff like kicking out when he doesn’t need to.

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think that's the thing with a lot of opinions. It doesn't need to be and shouldn't  be extreme in a positive or negative manner every time. The truth is normally somewhere in between. IMO he doesn't help himself at times but equally I think gets very little help from the officials and no objectivity from the media.

I agree with that tbh. Officials can’t wait to storm in between him and whoever he is facing whenever there is a coming together, but at the same time you know he’s ready to go off at any point :lol:

l:

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I agree with that tbh. Officials can’t wait to storm in between him and whoever he is facing whenever there is a coming together, but at the same time you know he’s ready to go off at any point :lol:

l:

I'm surprised he never got booked after Tav's goal, he was goading their fans like mad 😃

22 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If that is the case why did practically everyone slate him for the red card at home to Aberdeen? I know some people sometimes can't accept this and want to make it out some of our fans are biased, but MAYBE people are sticking up for him here and the first red card up there because neither were red cards?!

But some of our fans are biased, sometimes to the point of delusion. You read it on here and plenty of other forums every day.

49 minutes ago, backup said:

more angles, take your pick, 50 secs in is interesting !

http://skysports.tv/7dQdUD

Nothing new, and 50 secs in the ref is about to brandish his card. Not sure what this is meant to demonstrate, but it's done nothing to establish it should have been a Morelos red.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nothing new, and 50 secs in the ref is about to brandish his card. Not sure what this is meant to demonstrate, but it's done nothing to establish it should have been a Morelos red.

The linesman gave the Morelos red card I thought not the Ref.

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Urgh really we they don't go down that route

Love H&H but that's ridiculous

Think it's a response to all the cries of bigotry/racism we've always had to put up with concerning the likes of Lennon more than anything