Red dead redemption

29 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

First of all. Haha fuckin ha, sheep shagging fucks, fight for third fourth or wee bits a grass forever you fucking oddities. Sheep :lol:

Now on to important stuff:

Redemption constitutes of a feeling of revenge not forgiveness. Tonight I forgive. Tonight  I seen the blue run in to green and turn to red.
Rat, scum, flyoff. I've said it all, both in jest and in hatred.
But tonight Shagger. I call you one of our own.
Tonight I forgive you. I have friends that know you and know how hard it was while leaving, yet could still never accept it. Tonight I understand. Tonight you have redeemed yourself.
I have cut this short and aim no other arrows at former players.
All I ask is that, like Shagger, you Step Up, And Play. 

We Are the People. 

I don't enjoy beating Aberdeen for football reasons.... but because their support are full of complete throbbers.

Scotland's fourth biggest and their half empty stadium adds insult (however small that is given they probably couldn't have given us more ammo for ripping the piss out of them) to injury.

53 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

First of all. Haha fuckin ha, sheep shagging fucks, fight for third fourth or wee bits a grass forever you fucking oddities. Sheep :lol:

Now on to important stuff:

Redemption constitutes of a feeling of revenge not forgiveness. Tonight I forgive. Tonight  I seen the blue run in to green and turn to red.
Rat, scum, flyoff. I've said it all, both in jest and in hatred.
But tonight Shagger. I call you one of our own.
Tonight I forgive you. I have friends that know you and know how hard it was while leaving, yet could still never accept it. Tonight I understand. Tonight you have redeemed yourself.
I have cut this short and aim no other arrows at former players.
All I ask is that, like Shagger, you Step Up, And Play. 

We Are the People. 

Good poem but that's not what redemption means bud, anyway there's a wee talent in there, good effort.