Mcinnes Tells Rangers Players to Stop Singing

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

McInnes is a miserable cunt.

Ally would have had the Karaoke oot.

Not this time, we won.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

How much must he regret not taking the Rangers job :lol:

Wooft Big Time, all he's got to look forward too now is the sack! That's after they turn on him right enough !

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

All this hatred now appears to affect just about every cunt that is not the blue and reinforces it is all about us.

Jealousy, soor grapes and downright hatred, spreading like a virus the more successful we are. Every game we win the rabids come out even worse.

The hatred level ramped up a notch for appointing Gerrard. Morelos got better as did others and we're hated for that. We made decent summer signings and hated for that. Then signing Defoe tipped them over the edge.

It's good to witness the pain of our haters first hand. 

Your right mate they are all terrified including the scum and they are 6 points clear. Keep the winning run going and watch them crumble one by one.

I clocked that last night he made a dig at us for having bigger resources. He seems to have totally forgotten he had the chance to have those same resources...total shitebag.

• Like 1

Hope the gaffer told the big jessie to jog on and get a grip of himself,  if that's serious.  

What an absolute banana.  

He is seriously now just a joke figure for what is one miserable looking depressing bastard. 

Hope the cunt falls on his sword.Them sheep shaggers will be well after him now, which is a pity, because they deserve one another.

Post match he was more interested in talking about us  than his own team.One or two Freudian slips in his dialogue and demeanour  revealing his envy of Rangers size and bigger budget.Clearly irked that the coveted second spot  in the League (at best)  for the sheep is slipping away.His comment about Morelos  and the red card bordered on ridiculous and was disrespectful...from a guy who doesn't believe his own team and his ego do not get enough respect.He is hurting that he did not step up and grasp the Rangers job when it was offered.The dressing room antics is just the icing on the cake.A very sore one for him last night.

7 hours ago, BlueMe said:

1358652072_easygif1549562645938.gif.b075dfbfe917045784d8a61f9b01da26.gif

Fuckin hell.  Silent laughing in bed at that.  Wife thought I was tommy tanking.

• Like 1

I despise the toothless, talentless bastard

Apparently the issues around the dressing room singing other night started before the game. The sheep had replaced there cup winners cup pictures in the changing rooms with pictures of the semi final win against us and pictures of Sadiq diving. Gerrard was fuming and then after the game McInnes burst in when the players were singing and asked for a bit of respect and Gerrard told him to Fuck off. The hatred for the sheep gets deeper. Lets get the result on Saturday 

1 hour ago, SwedenLoyal said:

Apparently the issues around the dressing room singing other night started before the game. The sheep had replaced there cup winners cup pictures in the changing rooms with pictures of the semi final win against us and pictures of Sadiq diving. Gerrard was fuming and then after the game McInnes burst in when the players were singing and asked for a bit of respect and Gerrard told him to Fuck off. The hatred for the sheep gets deeper. Lets get the result on Saturday 

serious small minded mistake from all involved at sheep land 

Just another example of the recent trend with the opposition, be it players, fans or indeed management seem to think it is unacceptable for Rangers to celebrate scoring a goal or winning a match. I would suggest that some of those people are victims of their own propaganda that they somehow killed us off, and the sight of celebrating Rangers players & supporters is too much for their wee brains to handle.

If the story about the pictures in the dressing room is true, and DM was complicit with this action, then it makes his post match reaction even more of an embarrassment, likes to give it out, but cannae take it.

18 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

How much must he regret not taking the Rangers job :lol:

TBH i dont think he does. I think he knows deep down hes not up to it and couldnt handle the expectations of a club far greater than the one he is currently at.

On 06/02/2019 at 23:52, jintybear said:

Screenshot_20190206-235134_Samsung Internet.jpg

I bet that went down well with Gerrard, undermining his management skills of allowing his team to celebrate after a win. I think all these nit picking managers are realising that Gerrard has achieved more in his fledgling year, than they have in their entire career.Maybe they fear they won't have a job when Rangers lift 55.

• Like 1

We should be acting with more class and dignity and not stooping to their level of one upmanship.

11 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

He is seriously now just a joke figure for what is one miserable looking depressing bastard. 

Hope the cunt falls on his sword.Them sheep shaggers will be well after him now, which is a pity, because they deserve one another.

the cunt is vying with Clarke for the filth job...…. I can also see popcorn teeth hoping for it too

Just now, plumbGER said:

We should be acting with more class and dignity and not stooping to their level of one upmanship.

we should be setting the cunts beard on fire

• Like 1