backup

Morelos card appealed.

8 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Same. Just shows how tough it is for ref to get it right in a split second having seen it once.

This reverse angle shows clearly that AM has done nothing wrong. This is why the appeal process was introduced, so if judged without prejudice he should be let off.

Chances are slim 

• Like 1

That really is ridiculous from McKenna, deserves a lengthy ban.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

Same. Just shows how tough it is for ref to get it right in a split second having seen it once.

This reverse angle shows clearly that AM has done nothing wrong. This is why the appeal process was introduced, so if judged without prejudice he should be let off.

The bit that worries me, is, in recent years Rangers FC have not been Judged Without Prejudice by The Government, Police, SFA and the Media, because the are all infested by taig minded Arseholes. 

That cunt was looking to do some serious damage. 

If his boot had caught Alfredo's face full on it was serious stitches. Alfredo was fucking lucky not to have been scarred for life and that fucking animal McKenna needs malkayed.

His card should be rescinded, if there was any justice, but there isn't in this backwater..

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I wonder if those in our own support who slaughtered him as soon as he was sent off feel any different after seeing it from that angle. 

Suppose that's what happens when you buy into the tarrier driven narrative. 

There seems to now be very few still of that opinion though which is good. Most now see it for what it is - not a red.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Chances are slim 

Can't help but think back to Ryan Jack getting done last season when he should have got off. He was public enemy number 1 at that time and could be same story with Alfredo this time.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Don't think so. Ball was already out of play

Not sure that matters mate - not sure it was (haven't watched it back to that extent) but if the ball is out of play, play is restarted according to the previous decision If the ball is in play - in that case a foul.  Aberdeen got the freekick I believe so upon further scrutiny if goes Rangers way and deemed in the box then it's a penalty (I think lol)

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I wonder if those in our own support who slaughtered him as soon as he was sent off feel any different after seeing it from that angle. 

Of course not. 

There's still some that say he has a discipline problem when he's had one legitimate sending off in his career

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TMB said:

I initially thought Morelos had stamped him in the balls.  However, these replays show that his leg got caught up with McKenna's.  Alfredo's done nothing wrong here. 

gif.thumb.gif.397fc0202bcaab96903edac1a64c4b1e.gif

Just goes to show how still images can be used to deflect from actual reality. DR agenda is a case in point - they chose their photos very carefully to put Alfredo in the worst light possible.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Just goes to show how still images can be used to deflect from actual reality. DR agenda is a case in point - they chose their photos very carefully to put Alfredo in the worst light possible.

Rats, when you see this there is really nowhere AM can put his foot as he's entangled with the big duffer.

It has to be rescinded.

• Like 1

It actually looks like McKenna is trying to boot Mo in the legs but misses and lands one on his face. Takes a fair bit of force to get your foot that high as well. 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

I doubt you would be laughing if Mckenna had succeeded and damaged Morelos in a scissor hold.

Too much WWE for you 

• Like 3

If there was ever conclusive evidence of the witch hunt against Morelos it’s that seemingly very incriminating (but actually misleading) image being shared everywhere. It’s just typical of the game here - finally add a player with a bit of quality, passion, and entertainment value to the league and everyone wants him out.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What the bets this angle isn’t used. 

The club would've sent their own footage to the SFA. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

I wonder why neither Sky nor sportscene showed the incident from that angle behind the goal line? Strange that, eh?

I've only seen that footage on RM, nowhere else.

Rancid bastards. 

I want to see another angle of the pass to Stewart who crossed for their goal, reckon he was offside but no highlights show another view of it.

• Like 2

Red should be rescinded and if it is there will be a meltdown in the media, too many haters have pinned their flag to the mast.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who forget to pass it to the individual panel members...

Then immediately saved at the last minute by Brother Beaton. 

It's not who you know, it's what you know 😊

55 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

@Broxi ???

There's no way his appeal will be successful IMO

Won't be allowed to succeed, Lawell will round his minions

23 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

I wonder why neither Sky nor sportscene showed the incident from that angle behind the goal line? Strange that, eh?

I've only seen that footage on RM, nowhere else.

Rancid bastards. 

sky showed it from behind the goal, posted earlier in the thread, still doesn't look good.