Morelos card appealed.

backup

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there was ever conclusive evidence of the witch hunt against Morelos it’s that seemingly very incriminating (but actually misleading) image being shared everywhere. It’s just typical of the game here - finally add a player with a bit of quality, passion, and entertainment value to the league and everyone wants him out.

10 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

I wonder why neither Sky nor sportscene showed the incident from that angle behind the goal line? Strange that, eh?

I've only seen that footage on RM, nowhere else.

Rancid bastards. 

I want to see another angle of the pass to Stewart who crossed for their goal, reckon he was offside but no highlights show another view of it.

23 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

I wonder why neither Sky nor sportscene showed the incident from that angle behind the goal line? Strange that, eh?

I've only seen that footage on RM, nowhere else.

Rancid bastards. 

sky showed it from behind the goal, posted earlier in the thread, still doesn't look good.

That rat went in with intent to do as much damage as possible to AM and yet AM is the nut job? These people (press) should be brought to task about their biased reporting but of course they couldn’t tell the truth if it smacked them right in the face pictures never lie. Fucking sick of hearing from so called pundits about how bad AM is, if I was him I’d demand apologies with the name calling it’s a joke let the boy play his football without all the shite.

One of my favourite ever films is "The Jerk" with Steve Martin. 

If McKenna was "stamped" in the baws, and he jumped up straight away in no pain, then he is the one and only Iron balls McGinty from the film.

Surely the fact he did jump straight back up should be more than enough evidence for any guy who has ever caught one in the nads to know that no contact was made?

2 minutes ago, backup said:

sky showed it from behind the goal, posted earlier in the thread, still doesn't look good.

I'm guessing you've got no one to argue with on the Politics Section so you decided to try and start one in here..???..:pipe:

8 hours ago, TMB said:

I initially thought Morelos had stamped him in the balls.  However, these replays show that his leg got caught up with McKenna's.  Alfredo's done nothing wrong here. 

gif.thumb.gif.397fc0202bcaab96903edac1a64c4b1e.gif

Compare with this at the dump Wednesday night 

RfhbIMX.gif

Archived