Morelos card appealed.

backup

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, backup said:

most certainly, though I do hope the panel disagree, but will not be surprised if they do not.

Can't believe after seeing it from the angle being shown on here you are still calin it a stamp.

Madness.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Twice in 2 games Brown has deliberately tried to injure the same player. 

From that game there's the simunovic smash into Shaw, the blatant dive, and this. No wonder they're keeping all the focus on Morelos to keep this low key.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Can't believe after seeing it from the angle being shown on here you are still calin it a stamp.

Madness.

Certain posters could start a fight in an empty house. They also love to argue a thing is black even when everyone else agrees it's white. 

To be honest it must be fucking torture living like that...

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Madness.

His leg is hook you can see it clearly also note the ref was gonna send off mckenna he stays down. The ref then talks to his assistant and Alfie is sent off to. Watch it back he runs towards the defender with red in his hand..

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Compare with this at the dump Wednesday night 

RfhbIMX.gif

Thing is if they weren't highlighting every little thing we did I couldn't care less about what happened in a game between the mhanks and the wee mhanks - but given the scrutiny and lack of parity everything is magnified. Can't believe he'll get away with this because the ref booked him. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Thing is if they weren't highlighting every little thing we did I couldn't care less about what happened in a game between the mhanks and the wee mhanks - but given the scrutiny and lack of parity everything is magnified. Can't believe he'll get away with this because the ref booked him. 

It proves beyond doubt that Morelos got that red because of his rep not what he done. Joke 

18 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Compare with this at the dump Wednesday night 

RfhbIMX.gif

I’ll go against the grain here and say I don’t think that challenge is as bad as people are saying, a yellow for me.

Their big goofy defenders elbow smash is worse imo 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ll go against the grain here and say I do t think that challenge is as bad as people are saying, a yellow for me.

Thats a red bro hes over the top of the ball. The elbow smash was assault and if you done that on the streets you'd be up in court 

10 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Rangers are appealing it’s down to them to come up with the evidence surely 

Surely that latest clip exonerates him hands down? McKenna's leg actually wraps round Morelos bringing his leg in to the groin area, just before he studs Morelos in the face. It was no stamp and that animal should get the book thrown at him. 

14 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Madness.

Aye, until the angle that got shown last night I thought it was a red, minds changed now though.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ll go against the grain here and say I don’t think that challenge is as bad as people are saying, a yellow for me.

None of them are that bad, Brown’s is probably a red but if we get a red for similar to Simunovic’s I’d be raging

Just now, KingKirk said:

Thats a red bro hes over the top of the ball. The elbow smash was assault and if you done that on the streets you'd be up in court 

I don’t see it like that, he’s just late, the balls away.  

All about opinions mate.

15 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

I must be tripping out my gourd. Ive looked at the start date for that thread just there. I swear on my kids lives I read a post on there last year at some point from a mod saying they were sacking that thread because it's became a jinx and starting a new one :lol:

Someone help me out here, did I imagine that being said? :lol:

i think it was smile that suggested it...as memeory serves. i disagreed.

Archived