Morelos card appealed.

backup

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, backup said:

You got caught out thinking you are wide, when you have zero street cred, get over yourself, even though everyone is probably laughing......at yes you 🤣🤣🤣

Caught out thinking I was wide:lol: talking about street credit on the internet :lol: a place where everyone sits behind a username.

Andy Little on SSB sticking up for Alfredo saying he shouldn't have been booked. Keevins hammering the point that he should have been sent off. Absolute wank of a man. Won't listen when an ex pro gives an opinion thinking his matters more.

1 minute ago, TFP77 said:

Andy Little on SSB sticking up for Alfredo saying he shouldn't have been booked. Keevins hammering the point that he should have been sent off. Absolute wank of a man. Won't listen when an ex pro gives an opinion thinking his matters more.

these cunts like Keevins get airtime to blast "facts" and they don't even know the rules .

they still think Alfredo should have had a ban from the tarrier game .yet at no time were any of the incidents red card offences .even if it was deemed 3 yellows they can't issue any yellow cards to add up to a red .

same as Monday keevins again ignoring the rules on the penalty decisions .1 penalty. out of 4 .when I the real world it was 4 out of 5 .with 1 wrong given and 1 wrongly denied. 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

these cunts like Keevins get airtime to blast "facts" and they don't even know the rules .

they still think Alfredo should have had a ban from the tarrier game .yet at no time were any of the incidents red card offences .even if it was deemed 3 yellows they can't issue any yellow cards to add up to a red .

same as Monday keevins again ignoring the rules on the penalty decisions .1 penalty. out of 4 .when I the real world it was 4 out of 5 .with 1 wrong given and 1 wrongly denied. 

I remember when that fuckin auld clueless bigot Keevins claimed the scum were an "all inclusive club". Then someone highlighted their sectarian policy and Keevins said he meant in recent times !! So for the first 100 years they were not an all inclusive club ! 

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I remember when that fuckin auld clueless bigot Keevins claimed the scum were an "all inclusive club". Then someone highlighted their sectarian policy and Keevins said he meant in recent times !! So for the first 100 years they were not an all inclusive club ! 

They are inclusive in the sense that they mainly employ Paedophiles to coach their kids.

Archived