Morelos card appealed.

backup

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I do agree that the Aberdeen player gave out a more vicious reaction - so, whilst imo it is a red - banning length is ridiculous.

We're oing to have to agree to disagree because I don't see that as even close to a red.  his leg only raises up because Mckennas leg flicks it up, he then tries his best to avoid contact with McKenna.

The way i see it he drags his left foot as if to tap McKenna on the follow through with his momentum. He misses as McKenna rolls back, keeps lifting his leg tries to catch his baws. Slightly misses. Then bend's at knee and pushes foot back to catch his baws. 

I doing see any "tangle off legs" it's still harsh but he was always going to be treated harsh but I can see his intent to leave something on McKenna as part of the follow through and that's why he's got a ban.

17 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Trial by sportscene cos they 2 fucking spangles stewart & thompson focus on every single thing we do, yet take no notice of lego munchers tackle and simunovics flying elbow. Tarrier bastards.

I have my doubts those two fannies decide on the content of the analysis.  

A Sportscene producer/editor most likely decides what, who & how long for, individual incidents are analysed & discussed. 

4 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

100% CB.....when Mo leaves us and he will,he'll have some stories to tell about the Scottish game and it's officialdom or is that 'officialdumb'.

Why would any player watching this witch-hunt want to come and play in scotland never mind us. 

We are a sad wee shithole of a football nation on the arse end of Europe, being run by rank amateurs   

1 minute ago, BertContraband said:

The way i see it he drags his left foot as if to tap McKenna on the follow through with his momentum. He misses as McKenna rolls back, keeps lifting his leg tries to catch his baws. Slightly misses. Then bend's at knee and pushes foot back to catch his baws. 

I doing see any "tangle off legs" it's still harsh but he was always going to be treated harsh but I can see his intent to leave something on McKenna as part of the follow through and that's why he's got a ban.

Unbelievable.  I don't see any of that.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We need to come out fighting, fuck all this respectful of the refs shite. We're being pilloried in the press and charged as a direct result. Its a corrupt fucking scam, there's no way 3 impartial members have seen the video angles presented by Rangers as seen on here and still seem that a red. There's no way the scum legitly walk out of 3 incidents on Wednesday with 1 yellow and we come from our game with 5 games suspensions.

Now is the time.. In fact it's now or never to take the cunts head on.

Recruit some one as Ambassador and put them front and central at all opportunities to slate the biased corrupt bastards. Do the minimum obkiged vontractualky in ghe press and all media via RTV. Get our techie guys to watch every incident in other games and the club report incidents to the compliance officer. Eye for an eye time.

Corrupt shower of scum.

:thumbup:

This has to happen or we are fucked by how we are being targeted and them being given a free ride to do as they want.

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Operation stop ten in a row is definitely in full flow...

Was it smile or sporting integrity that predicted this??

@Bluepeter9paranoid? 

Alfredo has been charged with attempted/excessive force or brutality. 

Simulation is also a bannable offence. 

Get this video viral. 

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I do agree that the Aberdeen player gave out a more vicious reaction - so, whilst imo it is a red - banning length is ridiculous.

If that's red mate the scum defender and broon deserve a year locked up

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Operation stop ten in a row is definitely in full flow...

Was it smile or sporting integrity that predicted this??

@Bluepeter9paranoid? 

Brown can literally do whatever the fuck he likes on the park. he could stamp on someones head and the media would say nothing. When morelos got slaughtered by them after the game on the 29th I said that what he did was stuff that brown gets away with every single week.

2 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

I rest my case. 

17 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Media have played a belter.

Exactly . 

Tarriers knew what they were doing when they released their statement after our last game with them . Their stooges in the press played a blinder with their outrage and hey presto , job done . 

Its a very soft red card and should have been downgraded. It’s even more harsh that because it’s his second of the season he gets an extra match. And if McKenna doesn’t try kicking him he probably doesn’t even get booked.

But it should be a learning curve. There’s no need to get involved. From the front angle it looks like he tries to rake his studs, from the behind angle it almost looks like he tries to boot McKenna but McKenna trying to boot him tangles his legs up. The replays make it all look worse and that’s the problem with getting involved - video evidence isn’t the panacea that people think it is. It makes your actions look worse once it’s been slowed down and analysed from all angles.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

We're oing to have to agree to disagree because I don't see that as even close to a red.  his leg only raises up because Mckennas leg flicks it up, he then tries his best to avoid contact with McKenna.

He went in hard to begin with but that’s what Morelos does all the time. To be honest there’s times he goes for the tussle first rather than the ball even when it’s not a 50 50 and that does my head in.

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We need to come out fighting, fuck all this respectful of the refs shite. We're being pilloried in the press and charged as a direct result. Its a corrupt fucking scam, there's no way 3 impartial members have seen the video angles presented by Rangers as seen on here and still deem that a red. There's no way the scum legitly walk out of 3 incidents on Wednesday with 1 yellow and we come from our game with 5 games suspensions.

Now is the time.. In fact it's now or never to take the cunts head on.

Recruit some one as Ambassador and put them front and central at all opportunities to slate the biased corrupt bastards. Do the minimum obliged contractually in the press and all media via RTV. Get our techie guys to watch every incident in other games and the club report incidents to the compliance officer. Eye for an eye time.

Corrupt shower of scum.

THIS ^^^ 100 o/o  WATP 🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 minute ago, BertContraband said:

Also think McKenna pushing legs up made it look worse

He is pushing his legs up because he is trying to kick our player in the face ffs.

It doesn't need to look any worse.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Lesson learned. Sent off and appeal failed for not stamping on the guy.

Next time his legs get tangled he might as well boot him full force in the balls, then kick his head in.

Aye , if we're going to get done,  make it worthwhile :lol:

Archived