Morelos card appealed.

backup

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts exactly.

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

This blatant and obvious bias should just make our players even more defiant and determined to get out there and fuck the rest of these SPL shite stains.

I know it would have for me if I was a player.

Get all the travesties put up onto the dressing room wall Stevie, and make sure every single fucking player knows, if they don't already know, what this rhat infested country is like at every level.

Its us v The rest. Let's get tore right intae these fuckpigs Rangers.

Fuck the SFA, Fuck the SPL, Fuck the SNP and Fuck their Pope.

I think we all expected some payback for the four penalties, and this is obviously it. A certain type of person complains about us getting the penalties - boom - let’s hit Rangers at the next opportunity.

I wouldnt even mind so much if at least one of the filth was pullled up, but no......

28 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Exactly . 

Tarriers knew what they were doing when they released their statement after our last game with them . Their stooges in the press played a blinder with their outrage and hey presto , job done . 

Disgustingly biased shite like this can't be underestimated either:

Try naming another player that gets shite like that written constantly about him?

3 minutes ago, TedMcMinn said:

We will come second (because if the injustice) but stay strong as we will stop 10 in a row. I really trust in Stevie G.

1 minute ago, TedMcMinn said:

Hope so, but genuinely feel he was a bad signing - best days behind him

Hmmm.

1 minute ago, TedMcMinn said:

Hope so, but genuinely feel he was a bad signing - best days behind him

His best days probably are behind him but his finish on Wed was top quality. I’m pretty sure if that had fallen to any of our other players left on the pitch they would either have ballooned it or made it easy for the keeper.

If our players can create the chances Defoe will deliver. 

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Let’s be fair though, he will not offer us what Alf does in terms of being the guy who terrorises the opposition and links play well. We just need to look at how we play in the matches that alfie misses.

Yes, it’s a fair point. Alfie and Defoe are chalk and cheese. Allie does something’s better, Defoe does some things better. Gerrard needs to set us up differently without Alfie for sure, but there’s more than one way to skin a cat.  But, if we can supply Defoe he will get us goals and win us games. 

3 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Is the additional game because he's been sent off before?

No, it’s a gamble that we took when we appealed. If we didn’t appeal he’d get 2 games for the straight red, as McKenna did. However, if you appeal and lose they add another one. 

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

No, it’s a gamble that we took when we appealed. If we didn’t appeal he’d get 2 games for the straight red, as McKenna did. However, if you appeal and lose they add another one. 

Nope, extra game due to previous disciplinary record. 

Archived