Morelos card appealed.

backup

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

😂

Here is the rule tell me what part the keeper has broken

A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play. Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play."

Fuck all happened Shagger has the ball in his hands his momentum takes him into the sheep player 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Here is the rule tell me what part the keeper has broken

A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play. Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play."

Fuck all happened Shagger has the ball in his hands his momentum takes him into the sheep player 

My arse. He meant it, there’s no point denying it, it’s no as if he never does stupid stuff

8 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Studs to the face and he's still painted as the bad guy. 

If Morelos leaving a foot in is violent conduct, what the fuck they going to call McKennas.

The studs are after Morelos went in hard, still a yellow for Morelos right enough 

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

DkEoT0pXsAIeC9z.thumb.jpg.d200c439a1a7fd70f3c6219fc04cf267.jpg

Sent off for violent conduct = rescinded. 

Said it last night, if McKenna gets booked Alfredo doesn't get sent off. 

The crazy part of that red card isn't that its not a red, its that its given by officials who claim they didn't see it, then when you watch the footage you can clearly see the linesman and probably the 4th official can see the whole incident including the initial barge from Mckenna.

My arse. He meant it, there’s no point denying it, it’s no as if he never does stupid stuff

Go watch it back the keeper has the ball in his arms before the contact doesn't move his leg up or down hold it in the one position until he comes to a stop.

So there was no challenge for the ball acts of brutality or force needed to warn't a charge 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

McInnesssssssssssssss :lol:

3:10 into the video @ForeverAndEver Under SFA rules for violent conduct 

There is no tackle or challenge as the ball is in the hands of the keeper clearly shown above 

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I thought there was a bit of to and fro which meant hearings couldn't be until the 4th working day after an incident.

How the fuck has it got does up to the 2nd working day after incident?

Because we play Kilmarnock on Saturday? :hmmm:

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

3:10 into the video @ForeverAndEver Under SFA rules for violent conduct 

There is no tackle or challenge as the ball is in the hands of the keeper clearly shown above 

That’s Lewis on Morelos you’re squealing for a red

That’s Lewis on Morelos you’re squealing for a red

Every goalkeeper does it IF its OTT then yes I would be but thats just a piss take. Keeper has the ball before making contact with the player yet we have had some saying it could of been a pen now McGregor could be banned no chance 

Love it. He might just sneak this one I hope.

It wasn't violent, but it was meant. Personally I would have squashed the cunt's bawz and made him a fanny.

He was all over Alfredo the whole game up to that incident.

Now if it get's rescinded, I fully expect civil war to break out and the UN called in, such is the level of hatred.

The haters public pursuit of him is getting to Gazza levels. Demonisation. Public enemy no. 1. Simply because of who he he plays for and what he is. They simply cannot cope with him.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Panel of 3 including ex ref I'm sure.

Step forward Steve Conroy.

Aye, I think in cases of things missed by match officials the compliance officer reports to a 3 man panel who then decide.

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Rightly so.

Can't believe people trying to defend McGregor, actually embarrassing. Same ones who want Gordon sent off for much less. 

Ferguson can't be cited as he was booked. 

Goalkeepers slide out with their leg/s making contact with on coming players almost every game. Gordon fly kicked a player.

I think GKs are perfectly entitled to protect themselves in that situation, Ferguson wasn't moving so fast he couldn't have got out of the way. However a player rushing in on a high ball will not expect the goal keepers leg to be 5 feet in the air with his studs showing will he.

Gk's and outfield players might as well be on different planet as to how the rules are applied because if shagger is a MF, and makes that challenge on the center circle its a straight red.

So aye, I wanted that mongo cited for trying to take a fellow pros head clean off and I don't think McGregor should be cited for trying to protect himself. If his leg isn't straight and Ferguson still doesn't stop or jump, there's still contact. The difference being the GK is prone whilst Ferguson is on his feet. I don't think I need to point out which of the 2 would be in more danger of serious injury in that situation.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Rightly so.

Can't believe people trying to defend McGregor, actually embarrassing. Same ones who want Gordon sent off for much less. 

Ferguson can't be cited as he was booked. 

McGregor Was in full control of the ball had it in both hands before the collision with Ferguson, Gordon Kung fu kicked a alloa  player totally different 

Archived