Morelos card appealed.

backup

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

I must be tripping out my gourd. Ive looked at the start date for that thread just there. I swear on my kids lives I read a post on there last year at some point from a mod saying they were sacking that thread because it's became a jinx and starting a new one :lol:

Someone help me out here, did I imagine that being said? :lol:

Its called The Mandela effect mate. Something from the past that we are convinced either happened or was said, or was written, but it now appears differently, or didn't happen at all.

Its amazing how Scottish Football can look back all bleary eyed at so called flawed football geniuses from the past like Jimmy Johnstone, Andy Ritchie, Chic Charnley etc to name only 3 who coincidently are all tarriers.

But are quite willing to slaughter a player of similar nature all because he plays for The Rangers.

Level playing field, my arse. 

11 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

Gotta be rescinded.  When you see it in slow motion in the video below, I think it's pretty conclusive that McKenna hooks Morelos' foot towards him.  In no way is it Alfie booting or stamping on him.  Outrageous and disgusting comments by Derek McInnes and the media at large.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/scotland/47154887 (1:39 in)

Good post :tu:

I hope the club can take this further if this is not rescinded as that tackle from McKenna could have been a leg breaker. His manager should be giving him a roasting for a challenge like that, It wasn't the sort of tackle that one would expect from an athlete. imo McKenna wanted to do damage.

I think the challenges on Morelos are getting worse and the refs need to up their game and stop this before he gets seriously injured.

38 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Good post :tu:

I hope the club can take this further if this is not rescinded as that tackle from McKenna could have been a leg breaker. His manager should be giving him a roasting for a challenge like that, It wasn't the sort of tackle that one would expect from an athlete. imo McKenna wanted to do damage.

I think the challenges on Morelos are getting worse and the refs need to up their game and stop this before he gets seriously injured.

A leg breaker? He kicked him in the face :lol:

15 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Frustrating as fuck, as Laudrup1984 said last night it's shocking how non ex Rangers players etc are sticking up for us etc over the recent ref decisions and others previously. Paycheck is obviously more important!

Seen his comments earlier and was going to make a thread slating him, but he and others like McCoist are not worth the effort. 

Heard Boyd being a prick yesterday

2 hours ago, TMB said:

I initially thought Morelos had stamp him in the balls.  However, these replays show that his leg got caught up with McKenna's.  Alfredo's done nothing wrong here. 

gif.thumb.gif.397fc0202bcaab96903edac1a64c4b1e.gif

So did I, that is one that shows it not to be the case ( and it is at the perfect angle)

9 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Its called The Mandela effect mate. Something from the past that we are convinced either happened or was said, or was written, but it now appears differently, or didn't happen at all.

Like the moon landing or Morelos stamping on Mckenna

5 hours ago, TMB said:

I initially thought Morelos had stamp him in the balls.  However, these replays show that his leg got caught up with McKenna's.  Alfredo's done nothing wrong here. 

That angle clearly shows McKennas leg brings Morelos leg up with him. He doesn’t stamp, if anything he’s trying to turn his left leg around to land on the ground. 

He was sent off for who he is not what he’s done

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That angle clearly shows McKennas leg brings Morelos leg up with him. He doesn’t stamp, if anything he’s trying to turn his left leg around to land on the ground. 

Spot on mate. Hopefully after 6pm tonight it will rightly be overturned. 

Then watch the fireworks go off. 

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

As somebody who actually thought it was a red card at the time and even yesterday morning I was convinced it was, this shows Morelos in a more favourable light, whether he could've got his leg away or not, only he knows.

Personally don't think he'll get let off with it though but hope he is to see the complete meltdown 

5 hours ago, TMB said:

If that doesn't get rescinded it's a farce. Look at McKenna's left leg, how can Alfredo stamp on him if his leg's being lifted :lol:

What time do the decisions usually come in at? 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

As somebody who actually thought it was a red card at the time and even yesterday morning I was convinced it was, this shows Morelos in a more favourable light, whether he could've got his leg away or not, only he knows.

Personally don't think he'll get let off with it though but hope he is to see the complete meltdown 

I thought it was a red at the time but I am delighted we have appealed and based on that behind mckenna angle I think we stand a great chance 

Archived