Where are the biggest Rangers towns?

King Jela

When you look at South Lanarkshire and North Lanarkshire towns there aren’t many places at all that they’re more of them than us. Most places are either staunch, 60/40 us, mixed, 60/40 them, with the notibale exceptions of Cleland, Carfin, Croy and Coatbridge. 

A shame really considering all our grandchildren will be celtic fans 🙄🤥

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

When you look at South Lanarkshire and North Lanarkshire towns there aren’t many places at all that they’re more of them than us. Most places are either staunch, 60/40 us, mixed, 60/40 them, with the notibale exceptions of Cleland, Carfin, Croy and Coatbridge. 

There's more bears here than you realise, the problem is we seem to have the more rabid form of tarrier. 

On 07/02/2019 at 21:38, jintybear said:

You're right. My husband drinks in the music room and there's a wee guy called celtic Davie who drinks in there because he says the machan is pish. All he wears is tim gear (you'll know who he is) but, as well known as he is, even he doesn't show his face on OF days! I remember the last time we won the league they had to shut the street because all the bears were going the bouncy on the main road and all the cars and buses couldn't get through! Hopefully it'll be like that again in May!!

There has always been plenty of of them in Larky, Berries was their pub many years ago but it and the Machan were always actually mixed not sure what the Machan is like now. The way Larkhall is expanding i'm not shocked there is more of them moving into the area.

13 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There's more bears here than you realise, the problem is we seem to have the more rabid form of tarrier. 

I know. I did mean to put in that there’s 2 Rangers pubs and an orange hall so that’s at least 3 places to watch Rangers in a majority fenian area. 

14 hours ago, barkie said:

There has always been plenty of of them in Larky, Berries was their pub many years ago but it and the Machan were always actually mixed not sure what the Machan is like now. The way Larkhall is expanding i'm not shocked there is more of them moving into the area.

Probably will be, but if it’s expanding more bears will move in as well. I was in the machan last year (I think) for the walk. Certainly wasn’t a Sellik pub that day. 

18 hours ago, King Jela said:

It was actually a celtic fan in my work who pointed it out to me one time when I was saying about how I felt there strips were everywhere last summer as all their glory hunters come out the woodwork. He said he was always felt we outnumbered them in Scotland by at least  2 to 1 before going into full scale it’s their pure world wide fan base that makes up their numbers speel. Maybe it’s just Glasgow it doesn’t feel that way . 

19 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Disagree. 

You know what I mean. Places that are considered majority of them. Point I was making in even a place like Coatbridge we still have thousands of bears. Same with places like Port Glasgow and Clydebank, considered massive republican shiteholes yet Port Glasgow has more buses running to Ibrox than to Parkhead. 

On 08/02/2019 at 10:22, Ambrogio said:

Same vogue that put the shutters down every old firm & every time the walk goes by lol , they are well outnumbered in rutherglen 😊

Was doing a piss round the back of it years ago and a boy hit me so hard I thought my jaw was broke :lol:

7 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Exact same as the Port/Greenock, they cunts only own sellick gear so wear it everyday.

My Mrs stays in Greenock and I’d say the vast majority of the residents are papes, I’ve been on the Greenock Brit before though and they were a good bunch.

31 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You know what I mean. Places that are considered majority of them. Point I was making in even a place like Coatbridge we still have thousands of bears. Same with places like Port Glasgow and Clydebank, considered massive republican shitehole yet Port Glasgow has more buses running to Ibrox than to Parkhead. 

Clydebank is slowly getting beter especially about Drumry slowly seeing more Rangers tops.

18 minutes ago, BEE said:

Was doing a piss round the back of it years ago and a boy hit me so hard I thought my jaw was broke :lol:

My Mrs stays in Greenock and I’d say the vast majority of the residents are papes, I’ve been on the Greenock Brit before though and they were a good bunch.

It used to be 60/40 us easily but not sure now, it would surprise you the amount of us down here. I'll go to the gym with Rangers top on and cunts will come up and talk about the games etc wearing ordinary stuff, beggars wear the same top for everything. The Brit can be a bit wild at times but aye, good lads who run the bus, never had any bother myself in there tbf.