McGregor banned 2 games

Sparkle

1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

Think Brown was booked for it mate so they can't do anything about it.

The Simunovic one is a nonsense but.

Ignored the Burke dive too.

They can ask the referee to reconsider if he saw the full incident and took the severity of it into account. I'm sure this happened with a yellow recently, it was s surprise then.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That literally proves my point. How can you just be booked for what he done, meaning no further action but if you shout loud enough about McGregor, who isn’t even looking at Ferguson he gets banned? 

It’s weird

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Wes has never won anything of note. Shagger is a much better keeper, spurs the team on and has superior patter to you ( I assume).

Exactly what I like in a goalkeeper,  good patter. 

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Didn’t know that. Brutal tackle and aye the defenders one is just as bad.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They can ask the referee to reconsider if he saw the full incident and took the severity of it into account. I'm sure this happened with a yellow recently, it was s surprise then.

Actually, the Hibs boy was booked for his challenge :lol: now been cited. Honestly fuck knows man.

The hibs boy already got a yellow wtf  they make it up as they go clearly :lol:

Johnson was booked after his crunching tackle on Izaguirre forced the Honduran off on a stretcher.

Johnson, on loan from Leicester City, insisted there was no malice in the challenge in a Twitter post last night.

He said: "I always try to challenge fairly. Respect to Emilio Izaguirre for greeting me after the match. #true professional."

But after the incident was reviewed by SFA compliance officer Clare Whyte, Johnson has been cited for serious foul play.