McGregor banned 2 games

Sparkle

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’m going to get slated for this but I don’t even think they show bias. Every club has had a shot at calling the decision making into question because there is inconsistency all over the place. It’s happening in nearly every game and to every club in the league. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing or how to run a top flight professional football league.

This is it for me, except one thing - celtic have consistently received favourable decisions in these processes. It’s fucked for the rest of Scottish football. 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

In your opinion.

Agreed, but my opinion makes more sense than your nonsense. 

Tell me how Ferguson is going to plant his foot when he runs into McGregor once the ball is under his control and Ferguson has more than enough time to get out the way. 

Tell me how Mo left his boot in when the footage clearly shows that never happened. 

So let me get this straight...... the Hibs boy has been cited after being booked? Fuck me, they've opened a can of worms there. The SFA don't have a clue. They really don't know what they are doing. Last guys picked for teams in the playground no doubt.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Ridiculous tackle from him but Gordon has got away with worse

Think this means Morelos will get off though

This is why the system doesn't work. Its also why the refereeing standards in this country are so poor. 

Each decision, be it by the ref or  CO, has to be on its own merits. It simply doesn't happen 

Goalkeepers have every right to protect themselves, especially diving at the feet of attackers. Every goalkeeper in the world would  do exactly what was done here..

Be interesting to see the football over the weekend and if any similar incidents occur will the same action be taken?

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Ridiculous tackle from him but Gordon has got away with worse

Think this means Morelos will get off though

Im not so sure . 

The fact theyve rushed his appeal so it's decided before our cup game makes me fear the worst .

4 minutes ago, five stars said:

The Sfa need to come out and fully explain their rules and the reasoning behind the decisions. Otherwise it just looks like they're making it up as they go along.

That’s what they are doing, making it up as they go along. 

4 minutes ago, Amato said:

What qualifications does the compliance officer have that puts her in a position to be able to decide what incidents merit a notice of complaint? A woman who has never played football at a respectable level?

Does she have a panel helping her decide (other than Sportscene and the Scottish media)? 

Exactly what do woman know about fitbaw

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’m going to get slated for this but I don’t even think they show bias. Every club has had a shot at calling the decision making into question because there is inconsistency all over the place. It’s happening in nearly every game and to every club in the league. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing or how to run a top flight professional football league.

It's a kangaroo fkn court man - trial by incompetent fenians. Where's the retribution inquiry into brown. Not a peep. 

This is setting a precedence against Rangers - and this furore will continue in every game going forward. 

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I know it's a Rangers forum so we're going to be a bit biased but you can't seriously compare the 2 :lol:

Ferguson on McGregor was leaving a foot in, similar to Morelos on McKenna and neither is worthy of a ban IMO.

McGregor on Ferguson was a potential leg breaker if his studs were planted. Idiotic.

The difference is it was a completely deliberate act by Ferguson. 

It's mental if they've cited that hibs player if he's already been booked for it. It's honestly beyond ridiculous the lack of consistency in not only the citations themselves but the final decisions! Each and every one, from the CO herself to the board making the decisions, are not fit for purpose!

5 minutes ago, Amato said:

What qualifications does the compliance officer have that puts her in a position to be able to decide what incidents merit a notice of complaint? A woman who has never played football at a respectable level?

Does she have a panel helping her decide (other than Sportscene and the Scottish media)? 

Lawyer from the legal company that looks after the scum. 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

It's mental if they've cited that hibs player if he's already been booked for it. It's honestly beyond ridiculous the lack of consistency in not only the citations themselves but the final decisions! Each and every one, from the CO herself to the board making the decisions, are not fit for purpose!

would have loved to see wee Lennon going aff his fucking nut.