McGregor banned 2 games

Sparkle

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agreed, but my opinion makes more sense than your nonsense. 

Tell me how Ferguson is going to plant his foot when he runs into McGregor once the ball is under his control and Ferguson has more than enough time to get out the way. 

Tell me how Mo left his boot in when the footage clearly shows that never happened. 

:lol:

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Still can’t understand the thinking behind this one. 

Goalie comes claims the ball, forward appears couple of seconds later runs into goalie when he could’ve got out the way, goalie gets 2 game ban. 

Bonkers 

I find this decision astonishing CB, I have no idea how that outcome has been made. Can he appeal this decision ???

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I find this decision astonishing CB, I have no idea how that outcome has been made. Can he appeal this decision ???

Aye but he then faces an increased ban. 

That rule is bonkers as well, you don’t agree try and defend yourself and if they still think your guilty we will double your ban. 

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And in amongst it all the worst challenge of Wednesday was Brown, who escapes with a yellow.

Any wonder they are top of the fair play table when 1 yellow us given between Brown Burke and Simunovic yet Rangers (potentially x 2), Sheep  and Hivs players get reds and /or 2 game bans. When was the last time the compliance Officer cited and banned a scum player...?

Zero transparency. Maximum bias in favour of one club.

hmmmm did this tackle even happen??  i never seen the tackle or even heard about it so headed across to youtube to look at the tackle and couldnt find a single clip yet the place has loads of morelos red card on the same night,

guess this is the sort of shit we are up against

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye but he then faces an increased ban. 

That rule is bonkers as well, you don’t agree try and defend yourself and if they still think your guilty we will double your ban. 

Yes that is a concern, but surely they would realise that would be outrageous.  

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

People don’t genuinely think McGregor didn’t mean it do they?

He meant to put his foot up I agree, all goalie will lead with a knee a foot. 

Ferguson was so late on the scene McGregor must be able to read minds so he knew where he was going. 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I just didn't know where to start if I'm honest. You call my opinion nonsense and then follow it up with that bizarre statement.

I genuinely can't tell if you're being serious.

Show me where Mo planted his foot. 

Show me where the McGregor challenge is even close to a 50/50 and McGregor leaves his boot in. 

Or simply stick to your stupid opinion based on no facts. Only one here who can’t be taken seriously is you. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He meant to put his foot up I agree, all goalie will lead with a knee a foot. 

Spot on, while I’m sure he meant to have his foot out it was for protection, same as every keeper does. 

What the sfa are now saying is keepers have to go to ground to collect a ball head first risking serious injury. I await all the charges against all the keepers across Scotland this weekend that slide in legs first...

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Has anyone ever witnessed such a pathetic attempt of simulation. He's actually used the wrong leg ffs - and not a jot mentioned. 

LPB will be along just now to tell you the Hibs guy must’ve blew him over because he fell. 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

hmmmm did this tackle even happen??  i never seen the tackle or even heard about it so headed across to youtube to look at the tackle and couldnt find a single clip yet the place has loads of morelos red card on the same night,

guess this is the sort of shit we are up against

RfhbIMX.gif

At least it's two games against sides we should be beating just now. St. Johnstone at home and Hamilton away.

McGregor was silly but the fact that there was no punishment for Ferguson and nothing for that Simunovic incident just shows how ridiculous the football authorities are in this country.