McGregor banned 2 games

Sparkle

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

Spot on, while I’m sure he meant to have his foot out it was for protection, same as every keeper does. 

What the sfa are now saying is keepers have to go to ground to collect a ball head first risking serious injury. I await all the charges against all the keepers across Scotland this weekend that slide in legs first...

If it was 50/50 mate then McGregor deserves it. 

But the sheer fact McGregor has the ball wrapped up and is still sliding before Ferguson even gets on the scene makes this decision ludicrous. 

As you say we are telling goalies you have to know what’s going to happen before hand if you’re going to slide out and claim a ball. 

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

hmmmm did this tackle even happen??  i never seen the tackle or even heard about it so headed across to youtube to look at the tackle and couldnt find a single clip yet the place has loads of morelos red card on the same night,

guess this is the sort of shit we are up against

RfhbIMX.gif

Personally I think McGregor was a bit naughty. I can see why he has been charged. I do think things are a bit different for keepers though, you cant just throw yourself at the feet of oncoming players and not try to protect yourself. In saying that I think there was a bit more to it than just trying to protect himself, it was a bit nasty.

Morelos shouldnt have been booked, never mind sent off. He literally done nothing wrong, and did everything he could not to stand on the prick.

Brown should have been called up, his challenge was a red card.

Simonovic, dont think it was a red card, yellow card for me.

That dive by Burke is fucking shocking though, should definitely have been cited and banned for simulation.

5 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Has anyone ever witnessed such a pathetic attempt of simulation. He's actually used the wrong leg ffs - and not a jot mentioned. 

😄That  is outrageous, I do not think I have ever seen anything as blatant as that ever.

4 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

At least it's two games against sides we should be beating just now. St. Johnstone at home and Hamilton away.

McGregor was silly but the fact that there was no punishment for Ferguson and nothing for that Simunovic incident just shows how ridiculous the football authorities are in this country.

There was a punishment for Ferguson. He got a yellow at the time so can't be punished further. Stupid rule but a rule nonetheless.

6 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

At least it's two games against sides we should be beating just now. St. Johnstone at home and Hamilton away.

McGregor was silly but the fact that there was no punishment for Ferguson and nothing for that Simunovic incident just shows how ridiculous the football authorities are in this country.

thats the point  - mcgregor was daft - but wheres is the consistancy?

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Show me where Mo planted his foot. 

Show me where the McGregor challenge is even close to a 50/50 and McGregor leaves his boot in. 

Or simply stick to your stupid opinion based on no facts. Only one here who can’t be taken seriously is you. 

I've not claimed any of the things you're asking me to show you :lol:

I said Morelos left his foot in, never said his foot was planted anywhere.

Never said it was a 50/50 with McGregor either. You're literally spouting nonsense now to try and suit your argument.

Your claim that Ferguson had plenty of time to get out of the way of it is hilarious tbh.

5 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Appeal it and use the fact that simunovic hasn't been cited for actual serious foul play.