McGregor banned 2 games

Sparkle

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

But he can be punished further as the Hibs player has also been cited despite being booked. 

I thought if you were booked it was deemed that the referee had seen the incident therefore you couldn't be further punished? That's why they couldn't punish Alfredo after the OF game despite their best efforts to (because Beaton said he seen the incidents even though there was no yellow in this case).

What's this about a Hibs player? Are they trying to further punish a player for the same incident as he got booked? If it's a different incident that the referee didn't see he can be further punished but I'd surprised if it was for the same incident.

Just now, bluenoz said:

We can all sit here and give examples of other players who should be in the dock for similar incidents and rightfully so. . But what i do know , Gerrard has too much class to do that unlike Clarke the Rat.

I half agree. It shouldn’t be done in front of tv cameras and in the public eye but Gerrard should certainly be asking questions behind the scenes. He’ll get them rattled

1 minute ago, KBOO72 said:

Except a Hibs player has been cited today after a challenge on Izzaguire which earned him a yellow card. 

They don't have a clue what they're doing. 

Aw for fuck sake it just gets worse with each case. Scottish football is an absolute joke. 

Isn't the point of them not allowing yellows to be appealed or taken further because every team would do it all the time? That's probably too sensible for up here.

Just now, Moobs said:

I hate Scottish football, fuckin despise it

Me too mate. I just makes you want to fuck it all off. Every week there’s something new and none of them have a fucking clue. I’d happily play in the English league and start at the very bottom rather than put up with this shite week in week out

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

apparently the rule got thrown out the door half an hour ago.

It was actually thrown to the door earlier in the season when Scott McKenna was upgraded for a foul he was booked for at the time.

Guess who he was playing against????? Here's 2 clues -  it was the same team as the Hibs lad charged despite being booked today and you wouldn't let the watch your kids