McGregor banned 2 games

Sparkle

11 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Tbh if we can't beat St. Johnstone and Hamilton with Defoe and Lafferty as our strikers then frankly we don't deserve to win the league.

Same applies to Foderingham, he's more than good enough to play in those two games.

Whether the bans were merited or not is a completely different matter obviously, nevertheless we shouldn't be relying so much on Morelos and McGregor.

You are right about being able to win these games mate, but it still does not take away that we have been treated differently from the team we are trying to catch in the league and win the title from. The way it is going we could have another two player banned by next weekend after today's game.

All I want is a level playing field with the CO and her lackeys. 

22 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's a dirty PR war and they are masters of it. 

Whipping up a media frenzy to influence decisions and put pressure on officials. Yesterday showed it's working as the SFA caved. 

Its time to go on the offensive. Play them at their own game. Demand explanation from the SFA and highlight every decision that shows double standards. Use the contacts down south the gaffer has to show the sheer bias we compete under to the English media. 

Until we do that this dignified silence will mean no level playing field for us. 

This 100%. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

You are right about being able to win these games mate, but it still does not take away that we have been treated differently from the team we are trying to catch in the league and win the title from. The way it is going we could have another two player banned by next weekend after today's game.

Do you know mate if Morelos is a booking or so away from another ban ? 

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He was standing on one leg mate, he had no control of what he was doing. :happy:  

A Mc was sliding along the ground trying to save himself from getting hurt, but he in that short time could direct himself to try and hurt another player. Aye right. :headwall:

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

With the injuries the nappy rippers have allied along with the three players that should have been sited this week they should have had near a full team out,and that was never going to be allowed to happen. 

31 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I do not know that mate, but will try and have a look. He probably is because he gets booked nearly every game he plays. 

Calling it now. He'll be in a position he'll need to miss a few games prior to the scum game as he'll be a booking away from a further suspension by the time this game comes around. He'll sit out at least 2 games to ensure he's not booked or red carded and suspended.

58 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Even if you think shagger should have seen red for his, it is in no way comparable to that one and I can't see how anyone could draw a comparison. One is a GK protecting himself whilst prone on the pitch and the other....well, you've all seen it ffs.

42 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

With the injuries the nappy rippers have allied along with the three players that should have been sited this week they should have had near a full team out,and that was never going to be allowed to happen. 

I know mate and it is sickening to say the least. 

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Cheers mate. That's the concern 

I have found this link on the SPFL site it gives a lot of stats and shows Mo on 8 yellows (I think) but I do not see any dates, I assume it is for the season 18/19. :thumbup:

https://spfl.co.uk/stats-centre

You will notice no selick players on that page. 

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Here's one for the stats, last time a bheggar player was charged under the compliance officer was glenn loovens in 2009 apparently.

They're consistently top of the fair play stats due to lack of bookings and reds, so that's pretty consistent.

It's entirely bonkers though if you then watch their games. Even the incidents from the Hivs game on Wednesday and our game in December is as much as you need to review.

34 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have found this link on the SPFL site it gives a lot of stats and shows Mo on 8 yellows (I think) but I do not see any dates, I assume it is for the season 18/19. :thumbup:

Thanks mate I'll have a look. I have no idea how the SFA system works. Maybe that clubs bookings are now under Separate Entity.....

21 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Here's one for the stats, last time a bheggar player was charged under the compliance officer was glenn loovens in 2009 apparently.

WTF, just by the law of averages they should’ve had a few in that time scale. 

Thats bloody bonkers. 

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

A mate text me that info, honesty don't know how accurate it is, but it's from a good source. Maybe somebody with more knowledge could confirm it.

Guidetti and Griffiths have both been charged with singing / racist conduct I think.

In terms of on field conduct, nope, can't think of any in recent years.

58 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

So the bottom of the fouls committed table is St Johnstone and the scum only 4 fouls separate them but St Johnstone have 40 yellow cards and the scum have only 23. 

Aye but there’s nothing dodgy going on.