McGregor banned 2 games

Sparkle

40 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People love going on about that Gordon incident that happened near enough 3 year ago don’t they.

Be as well bring up that Forrester never got sent off

Aye very good BluePeter9.

44 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Only team as far as I’m aware. There have been plenty of opportunities for it also. 

In comparison we have 9.

I wasn't sure if anyone else hadn't had a player cited.

There's been a fair few of theirs who have got away with shit challenges but there has also been other teams players who should've been up that werent.

It's a shite system 

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Looking at it as an isolated incident and not giving it the old "Aye but their player got away with this..." argument, I don't think we can have any complaints about McGregor getting a ban.

I personally don't agree it was ban-worthy, but the system is definitely fundamentally flawed. 

it's a system that referees must have no confidence in as they are constantly over ruled. The referee saw the incident, McGregor may have got away with it at the time and that's how it should have gone. It wasn't an off the ball thing that the ref did not see. 

Maybe it is just sour grapes from me that others haven't been pulled up.

What they are doing by keeping the current system is adding a huge layer of subjectivity to the argument and that's surely wrong. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I wasn't sure if anyone else hadn't had a player cited.

There's been a fair few of theirs who have got away with shit challenges but there has also been other teams players who should've been up that werent.

It's a shite system 

Just checked, they’re only team without one citation. 

Thing to take from all  this is they are getting desperate they  know we can beat them on the pitch so they are resorting to this shit

we have enough depth to cover now just keep winning Rangers we will be at full strength again soon enough