Siege Mentality

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

For once I actually hope we remain in dignified silence as a club and just go on a prolonged winning streak. " Actions speak louder than words " Our squad is strong enough now to cover in these three games.

Not the point

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The decisions made which saw one club scot free of charges whilst others were charged is not inept.

I think in some quarters of Scotland there is a bias.

But officiating wise I don't think you can say that. 

They're absolute panic/bottle merchants who are totally rudderless. Blind leading the blind, reacting to the flavour of the month. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No, correctly punished.

The scum got off scot free.

The Hibs player was booked for it and is now being done for it again, that's never happened before no matter the severity of the incident.

That's not correct that's making it up as they go along because they're incompetent. 

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

They're absolute panic/bottle merchants who are totally rudderless. Blind leading the blind, reacting to the flavour of the month. 

You are right mate. The corruption lies at the top. The refs are just inept.

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

The scum player dived and looked for a penalty. Not given, nor was a booking for simulation. How can it be neither if there's no contact, an appeal for it, but not given?

Maybe it's easier not to card them for such instances, which would perhaps explain why they're often top of the fair play stats, which impacts on player availability and results.

Believe it or not, watch the 3 instances and tell me one booking was fair outcome, and that you think we'd have got one yellow for committing the same 3 offences.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

We haven't won a trophy in 8 years and you want to withdraw from the one we have the best chance of winning. It's an absolutely ridiculous idea.

it would hit the sfa where it hurts. what has happened tonight is no more than cheating, we all know it, we can all see it 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The scum player dived and looked for a penalty. Not given, nor was a booking for simulation. How can it be neither if there's no contact, an appeal for it, but not given?

Maybe it's easier not to card them for such instances, which would perhaps explain why they're often top of the fair play stats, which impacts on player availability and results.

Believe it or not, watch the 3 instances and tell me one booking was fair outcome, and that you think we'd have got one yellow for committing the same 3 offences.

The rules state no retrospective action can be taken if a player dives but no penalty is given. 

So if the referee doesn't book him nothing can be done.

Brown got away with a horrible challenge, but again he was yellow carded. 

I honestly believe there is no bias from the referees, they're just shite. 

Just now, Rangerswuls said:

it would hit the sfa where it hurts. what has happened tonight is no more than cheating, we all know it, we can all see it 

How's it cheating? Is it cheating against Hibs as well?

And the fact you care more about hurting the SFA than Rangers winning a trophy says it all. Absolutely pathetic.

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

The Hibs player was booked for it and is now being done for it again, that's never happened before no matter the severity of the incident.

That's not correct that's making it up as they go along because they're incompetent. 

I'm sure the compliance officer has asked refs before to review yellow card offences and confirm they'd seen them fully, were aware of their seriousness, and were satisfied retrospectively with their decision. It surprised me at the time as it involved a yellow offence.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

For once I actually hope we remain in dignified silence as a club and just go on a prolonged winning streak. " Actions speak louder than words " Our squad is strong enough now to cover in these three games.

Look where dignified silence and bridge building got us...

Its time to take the fight to them

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

How's it cheating? Is it cheating against Hibs as well?

And the fact you care more about hurting the SFA than Rangers winning a trophy says it all. Absolutely pathetic.

fuck hibs a couldnt give a flying fuck about hibs.. 

why has the 3 incidents during the bheasts game not been reviewed or changed? 

why was ferguson not pulled up ? its fucking cheating and you know it