Siege Mentality

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm sure the compliance officer has asked refs before to review yellow card offences and confirm they'd seen them fully, were aware of their seriousness, and were satisfied retrospectively with their decision. It surprised me at the time as it involved a yellow offence.

It's the first time it has happened. It happened against Hibs not us. 

It's either incompetence or there is an agenda against Hibs. You can't have it both ways.

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

The rules state no retrospective action can be taken if a player dives but no penalty is given. 

So if the referee doesn't book him nothing can be done.

Brown got away with a horrible challenge, but again he was yellow carded. 

I honestly believe there is no bias from the referees, they're just shite. 

You've not answered my questions.

How could he get off with appealing for a penalty going down like  that but not get it or be booked?

Do you think Rangers players would have got penalised similarly for those 3 offences?

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Look where dignified silence and bridge building got us...

Dignified silence was 100% wrong back then. Right now everybody is greetin..... Levin, McInnes, Clarke..... I think we will look bigger if we just keep winning. We all know how wrong it is

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've not answered my questions.

How could he get off with appealing for a penalty going down like  that but not get it or be booked?

Do you think Rangers players would have got penalised similarly for those 3 offences?

I wasn't at their game so have no idea what position the referee was in. I was addressing your point of why he didn't face a retrospective ban.

I have no idea because as I've stated I think the referees are shite.

But I respect your opinion. 

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Needed.

Now is the time for the gaffer and management team to create one, it's us against them all. The MSM, the refs, the SFA, the Compliance Officer, every player and manager of every other club.

Now is time to take the gloves off and show we are back. If you're not with us, not one of us, you're our enemy.

Go on the attack on field and batter the cunts by barreloads. Go on the attack off the park and use every means possible to highlight every injustice and lack of parity. Be it at pressers (do only what we're contractually obliged to), be it to CAS, or UEFA.

It's now or fucking never. And every bear needs to stand up and be counted and do our bit too. Whatever, however, don't let cunts take an inch when having a go at our club. Step up and play club 1872.

Today is a watershed moment.

Let the battles commence. No one likes us, we don't care, but by fuck they need to understand we're back and will take shit as a club and support from no cunt.

This.

It's clear that we are now seen as a serious threat to the establishment club. No coincidence that it's our key players who are being taken out by the corrupt system. Meanwhile Brown gets away with regularly assaulting other players with no serious consequences.

One category to add to your list above: the former Rangers players who think it is appropriate to come out with negative comments about the club or its players. The quote from Billy Dodds now sitting on the BBC Scotlland website is an absolute disgrace. I hope McGregor takes suitable revenge the next time they meet.

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Needed.

Now is the time for the gaffer and management team to create one, it's us against them all. The MSM, the refs, the SFA, the Compliance Officer, every player and manager of every other club.

Now is time to take the gloves off and show we are back. If you're not with us, not one of us, you're our enemy.

Go on the attack on field and batter the cunts by barreloads. Go on the attack off the park and use every means possible to highlight every injustice and lack of parity. Be it at pressers (do only what we're contractually obliged to), be it to CAS, or UEFA.

It's now or fucking never. And every bear needs to stand up and be counted and do our bit too. Whatever, however, don't let cunts take an inch when having a go at our club. Step up and play club 1872.

Today is a watershed moment.

Let the battles commence. No one likes us, we don't care, but by fuck they need to understand we're back and will take shit as a club and support from no cunt.

Bring it on. Bears forever! 

18 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

The Hibs player was booked for it and is now being done for it again, that's never happened before no matter the severity of the incident.

That's not correct that's making it up as they go along because they're incompetent. 

Not the incident im trying to recall, however...

Livingston captain Jason Talbot has accepted a two-match suspension for his challenge on Hearts winger Sam Nicholson. Talbot caught the midfielder with a high boot, leaving Nicholson needing stitches in his head and face. Referee Brian Colvin issued a yellow card at the time of the incident. But the Scottish FA have now charged the Livingston skipper with "serious foul play" and he has accepted the retrospective punishment. Winger Nicholson, 20, had to go off after the challenge and needed extensive treatment. The Tynecastle men, who are 19 points clear at the top of the Championship, won the game 3-2.

6 minutes ago, Rangerswuls said:

fuck hibs a couldnt give a flying fuck about hibs.. 

why has the 3 incidents during the bheasts game not been reviewed or changed? 

why was ferguson not pulled up ? its fucking cheating and you know it

Ferguson wasn't pulled up because he was booked, same with Brown and you can't punish a dive that doesn't benefit the team, that's the rules. Except they have pulled up a Hibs player even though he was booked, that must be them being biased against Hibs.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Ferguson wasn't pulled up because he was booked, same with Brown and you can't punish a dive that doesn't benefit the team, that's the rules. Except they have pulled up a Hibs player even though he was booked, that must be them being biased against Hibs.

Laffery dives like that against Killie and SFA will be all over it on Monday whether the ref seen it or not..........

6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I wasn't at their game so have no idea what position the referee was in. I was addressing your point of why he didn't face a retrospective ban.

I have no idea because as I've stated I think the referees are shite.

But I respect your opinion. 

I wasn't at the games but I've seen the clips of the 3 incidents on here. Have you? 

Brown's challenge didn't warrant compliance review?

Not the incident im trying to recall, however...

Livingston captain Jason Talbot has accepted a two-match suspension for his challenge on Hearts winger Sam Nicholson. Talbot caught the midfielder with a high boot, leaving Nicholson needing stitches in his head and face. Referee Brian Colvin issued a yellow card at the time of the incident. But the Scottish FA have now charged the Livingston skipper with "serious foul play" and he has accepted the retrospective punishment. Winger Nicholson, 20, had to go off after the challenge and needed extensive treatment. The Tynecastle men, who are 19 points clear at the top of the Championship, won the game 3-2.

So there's an agendas against Livingston as well then since they have changed their own rules to punish one of their players.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

so how can they pull up a hibs player thats been booked but not brown or ferguson ?

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

See above.

The progress being made in punishing any club other than paedo fc will continue and probably increase as the undeniable truth about their historical activities is progressively uncovered. They will go down and inflict as much damage on others as possible, but they are going down!

Just now, Jeffrey said:

So there's an agendas against Livingston as well then since they have changed their own rules to punish one of their players.

I've no idea what you're on about.

There is a precedent and process to take action against yellow carded players. Again today it has came to fruition.

This is where Souness used to work some of his magic.  He would pin headlines up on the board and the true blue players would get the whole team motivated before every game.    We have come full circle from Souness to Gerrard.  The rest envy us, hate us and want to use any method of stopping us.   

How I'd love to be in our dressing room before kick off just to get that point across.

You're continuing to talk shite mate.

How?

You're saying it's a bias against Rangers when there is examples of them bending the rules to punish Livingston and Hibs. All I'm saying is there must be a bias against them.