Siege Mentality

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've no idea what you're on about.

There is a precedent and process to take action against yellow carded players. Again today it has came to fruition.

They pick and chose when it's applicable. That screams incompetence to me, if it doesn't to you then fair enough.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

How?

You're saying it's a bias against Rangers when there is examples of them bending the rules to punish Livingston and Hibs. All I'm saying is there must be a bias against them.

You're saying a rule isn't in place yet it is and I've shown you a precedent.

I'm saying the bias is in favour of a club that don't seem a) reffed b) compliance officer reviewed as others do.

Today we got a 5 game suspension tally against the scums 1 yellow card. Their simulation one is incredible as to how it's not a yellow for simulation. Their other 2 could have came under Compliance Officer review, regardless of Browns yellow card,... but unsurprisingly didn't.

Some teams seem to get away with a lot, both on the field and retrospectively by the compliance officer, others don't.

The scum do, we don't.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm saying the bias is in favour of a club that don't seem a) reffed b) compliance officer reviewed as others do.

Today we got a 5 game suspension tally against the scums 1 yellow card. Their simulation one is incredible as to how it's not a yellow for simulation. Their other 2 could have came under Compliance Officer review, regardless of Browns yellow card,... but unsurprisingly didn't.

Some teams seem to get away with a lot, both on the field and retrospectively by the compliance officer, others don't.

The scum do, we don't.

We’ve been let off with half of ours this season that I can think of

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

They pick and chose when it's applicable. That screams incompetence to me, if it doesn't to you then fair enough.

Incompetence here is like the big decisions evening themselves out on the park argument.

We'll have a long wait.

The scum do, we don't.

If there is an agenda that is against us and for them how do you explain Morelos going unpunished in a game against them when he could have been sent off twice and retrospectively done twice?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We’ve been let off with half of ours this season that I can think of

That have been put to panel members by a compliance officer who appears to be fed her cases by trial by tv.  Trial by scum influenced tv.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

If there is an agenda that is against us and for them how do you explain Morelos going unpunished in a game against them when he could have been sent off twice and retrospectively done twice?

Can't believe you are defending the SFA when the bias is so blatantly clear.

Incompetence here is like the big decisions evening themselves out on the park argument.

We'll have a long wait.

Whatever. We have had plenty of decisions go our way that shouldn't have and plenty that we should have got but haven't. Hibs have been wronged today as well but that seems to be getting ignored to push a certain point of view.

Who is bottom of the fair play stats? Are we really the dirtiest or least disciplined team in the league? Are the scum really the cleanest or best disciplined team in the league - or do they not pick up cards quite ax readily?

If we keep getting put to panels the likelihood is some will go for, some against. If we're never put to them, none will go against.

Who is bottom of the fair play stats? Are we really the dirtiest or least disciplined team in the league? Are the scum really the cleanest or best disciplined team in the league - or do they not pick up cards quite ax readily?

If we keep getting put to panels the likelihood is some will go for, some against. If we're never put to them, none will go against.

I don't watch other teams in this league so can't answer that and unless you do you cant either.

Whatever. We have had plenty of decisions go our way that shouldn't have and plenty that we should have got but haven't. Hibs have been wronged today as well but that seems to be getting ignored to push a certain point of view.

How have hibs been wronged? The foul looked a bad one. The CO followed a process you don't believe exists and took retrospective action.

27 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Dignified silence was 100% wrong back then. Right now everybody is greetin..... Levin, McInnes, Clarke..... I think we will look bigger if we just keep winning. We all know how wrong it is

Winning is non negotiable tho. We need to step up the offense against them

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That have been put to panel members by a compliance officer who appears to be fed her cases by trial by tv.  Trial by scum influenced tv.

I’m a mongo and canny make sense of that. If it’s due to ‘scum’ influenced tv’ surely Morelos and McGregor against them would have went against us rather than for us?

How have hibs been wronged? The foul looked a bad one. The CO followed a process you don't believe exists and took retrospective action.

Because they normally don't look at incidents that the referee has seen. They have made an exception for this one incident to punish a Hibs player

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I wasn't at the games but I've seen the clips of the 3 incidents on here. Have you? 

Brown's challenge didn't warrant compliance review?

Seen a clip of the dive, but didn't see the referees position. Happy to be shown a clip of his position, but as I said the referees are shite. 

Brown was booked, so cannot be retrospectively punished.

16 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

... is not incompetence, it's choosing as you say and therefore not incompetence. Picking and choosing is a deliberate act.