Siege Mentality

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Seen a clip of the dive, but didn't see the referees position. Happy to be shown a clip of his position, but as I said the referees are shite. 

Brown was booked, so cannot be retrospectively punished.

you say brown cannot be retrospectively punished ? the hibs player was in the same position  ? he was booked at the time

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’m a mongo and canny make sense of that. If it’s due to ‘scum’ influenced tv’ surely Morelos and McGregor against them would have went against us rather than for us?

The compliance officer appears to be fed incidents by what is publicised in the msm,  the tv programmes, the press. 

It stands to reason that the press can influence. If you believe the press to be against us, and I do, then trial by tv by the likes of BBC feed more Rangers incidents to her than clubs not under their spotlight.

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Because we've hadtoo many important decisions go our way

Approx 1/3 of what's gone against.

No one says we've never had decisions go our way. But more go against, and the compliance officer seems to have a finger on the pulse where things could have been enforced stronger.

59 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Needed.

Now is the time for the gaffer and management team to create one, it's us against them all. The MSM, the refs, the SFA, the Compliance Officer, every player and manager of every other club.

Now is time to take the gloves off and show we are back. If you're not with us, not one of us, you're our enemy.

Go on the attack on field and batter the cunts by barreloads. Go on the attack off the park and use every means possible to highlight every injustice and lack of parity. Be it at pressers (do only what we're contractually obliged to), be it to CAS, or UEFA.

It's now or fucking never. And every bear needs to stand up and be counted and do our bit too. Whatever, however, don't let cunts take an inch when having a go at our club. Step up and play club 1872.

Today is a watershed moment.

Let the battles commence. No one likes us, we don't care, but by fuck they need to understand we're back and will take shit as a club and support from no cunt.

Agree, but instead of shunning the media and doing only what we’re obliged to do let’s get on every fucking tv program, newspaper, radio show and social media page we can on the fucking attack. 

Lets have Gerrard turn up to the next press conference with an iPad with videos of what the taigs have got away with and what we’ve been punished for and ask the ‘journalists’ in attendance to justify it. Let’s highlight the difference in the headlines printed in the media when it’s lne of our players who have committed a ‘foul’ and the silence or excuses when it’s one of theirs. Let’s publicly put pressure on every refereeing decision that goes against us and for them. 

Make no mistake the taigs are winning this easily and while it’s costing us suspensions and possibly points it’s winning points for them. 

No more silence let’s get on the attack in such a way that it simply cannot be ignored what a biased and corrupt game Scottish football has become.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The compliance officer appears to be fed incidents by what is publicised in the msm,  the tv programmes, the press. 

It stands to reason that the press can influence. If you believe the press to be against us, and I do, then trial by tv by the likes of BBC feed more Rangers incidents to her than clubs not under their spotlight.

is it 3 ex refs that bring the incidents to her attention ?

9 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Seen a clip of the dive, but didn't see the referees position. Happy to be shown a clip of his position, but as I said the referees are shite. 

Brown was booked, so cannot be retrospectively punished.

Brown can be. I've posted above one identical situation, there's been another more recently too I'm sure.

9 minutes ago, Rangerswuls said:

you say brown cannot be retrospectively punished ? the hibs player was in the same position  ? he was booked at the time

He was the first player to be cited who had been given a yellow card, because the SFA believe they have evidence to suggest the referees sight was blinded. 

Agree with the op. Too many Rangers fans hide away the fact they are Rangers fans by saying "i don't like football" or shite like this. Have some fucking pride in yourself and club and stand up and fight back against these scumbags that want to see us buried. 

9 minutes ago, TMB said:

Anyone can bring an incident to the attention of the compliance officer.  Even ordinary members of the public.  

Have you tried? I did and didn't receive more than an automated acknowledgement of receipt of email to SFA.  Nothing confirmation that it was received and considered at CO level. No response to plenty chase up emails either.

But I'm sure the system works.

36 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

5 penalties in 2 games and people think there is an agenda against us

Operation stop 1 in a row is in full swing clearly

4 of which were penalties. 

Not forgetting Craig Thomson had a fucking nightmare at Cowdenbeath. 

48 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Whatever. We have had plenty of decisions go our way that shouldn't have and plenty that we should have got but haven't. Hibs have been wronged today as well but that seems to be getting ignored to push a certain point of view.

So you are now saying our team has been wronged then ?

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Needed.

Now is the time for the gaffer and management team to create one, it's us against them all. The MSM, the refs, the SFA, the Compliance Officer, every player and manager of every other club.

Now is time to take the gloves off and show we are back. If you're not with us, not one of us, you're our enemy.

Go on the attack on field and batter the cunts by barreloads. Go on the attack off the park and use every means possible to highlight every injustice and lack of parity. Be it at pressers (do only what we're contractually obliged to), be it to CAS, or UEFA.

It's now or fucking never. And every bear needs to stand up and be counted and do our bit too. Whatever, however, don't let cunts take an inch when having a go at our club. Step up and play club 1872.

Today is a watershed moment.

Let the battles commence. No one likes us, we don't care, but by fuck they need to understand we're back and will take shit as a club and support from no cunt.

I'm that raging, I've got a rager. Time to bring it on. Every player to a man, should be inspired, out play, out think and ultimately destroy the opposition. No quarter given, no matter where they hide.